Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LEEP and Sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I am an idiot.  I take full responsibility for that.  

A little over a week ago, I had LEEP done.  All the results came back good.  I have a follow up on the 10th.  

Yes, my GYN told me to avoid sex until after my check up. 

BUT......(this is where I become an idiot)

I wanted sex.  Yes, I know...lame.  

So, we tried.  

BF said it felt like something was stabbing him and honestly, it hurt me too.  I couldn't stand it.  I was in a lot of pain.  

Anybody ever been an idiot like me before?  

Please tell me it gets better! 

Oh, I had stopped bleeding and having discharge a couple of days ago.  I am bleeding again- not a lot but a little.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

BUMP

LivysMama
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I don't know, but here's a bump!

Bulldog-Mommy10
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I had one about a year ago - I had some discomfort and bleeding the first time after, and I did wait til after my checkup, so I don't think that's super-weird. If you're in a lot of pain, or cramping a lot, I would call, but otherwise I think you're fine.

HE shouldn't have felt anything though - that's just a removal of abnormal cells, there aren't any stitches or anything as far as I know, I believe it's just cauterizing if anything...? So I'm not sure about that one! He could have been nervous and over analyzing though, thinking he was going to hurt you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I feel like it's on fire.  It's burning pretty bad.  But otherwise I'm okay.

As far as I know, there are no stitches or anything so that's why when he said he felt something, I got a little weirded out.....

Maybe I will call in the am......

God, I'm such a freaking idiot sometimes!!

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10:

I had one about a year ago - I had some discomfort and bleeding the first time after, and I did wait til after my checkup, so I don't think that's super-weird. If you're in a lot of pain, or cramping a lot, I would call, but otherwise I think you're fine.

HE shouldn't have felt anything though - that's just a removal of abnormal cells, there aren't any stitches or anything as far as I know, I believe it's just cauterizing if anything...? So I'm not sure about that one! He could have been nervous and over analyzing though, thinking he was going to hurt you.

Bulldog-Mommy10
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Don't feel bad! Things happen... This is kind of gross, but my theory is that there's still discharge in the area that needs to come out, and penetration will (obv, I guess!) move things around - so I think what you're experiencing is normal.

See how you feel tomorrow - I know it's embarrassing to call about something like this, but trust me, you're not the only one!

Quoting Anonymous:

As far as I know, there are no stitches or anything so that's why when he said he felt something, I got a little weirded out.....

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

how about my midwife told me she walked in on a couple having sex after baby was born.....as in like the baby was less than 24 hours old! they were still in the hospital! 

i didn't even think about sex for like 3 months after i had my last baby! 

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10:

Don't feel bad! Things happen... This is kind of gross, but my theory is that there's still discharge in the area that needs to come out, and penetration will (obv, I guess!) move things around - so I think what you're experiencing is normal.

See how you feel tomorrow - I know it's embarrassing to call about something like this, but trust me, you're not the only one!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10:

Bulldog-Mommy10
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Omg! See, THAT'S irresponsible... What you did isn't nearly as bad!!! Lol Hope you're feeling better today

Quoting Anonymous:

how about my midwife told me she walked in on a couple having sex after baby was born.....as in like the baby was less than 24 hours old! they were still in the hospital! 

i didn't even think about sex for like 3 months after i had my last baby! 

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10:

kzoboe
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

OK, I'll admit my ignorance--what is LEEP?   thanks

Shardep
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
DON'T DO IT YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

You probably knocked the scabs off!  Not good honey.  It's actually dangerous for you right now because only a week out from the LEEP you can wind up with a nasty infection from normal bacteria on his penis.  If the bleeding gets heavy, please call the gyno and go in for a check up.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)