Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anti-vaccine moms (warning, pictures)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies

There's not to many things that I truly am passionate about but vaccines is one of them. Please  Read below and vaccinate your child(ren)!

These numbers represent disease decline in the United States only. Because they have not been eradicated globally, diseases like measles, mumps, rubella, and pertussis are making a comeback in the U.S., primarily in areas when large groups of people have chosen not to vaccinate their children.

The CDC recommends vaccinations for babies and children healthy enough and able to receive them.

More info: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1fuNr4H&h=VAQHVVDb4&s=1

All images via CDC

"The fact that people keep bringing up one study that they base their opinion off of and then telling others to do the research themselves is starting to bother me. I don't mean to be insulting, but if you base your research off of credible sources and actual research studies and peer reviewed scientific papers, then you're most likely in the pro-vaccination group. Why? Because those who really understand how to interpret these credible scientific studies are those with a training in science or healthcare... Word of mouth or some article on a blog doesn't cut it. If you want a good source of leginate research articles, search PudMed. For those believing that your child doesn't need to get vaccinated, I pray you either get trained in a science/healthcare background, or have someone that does interpret these articles for you. The true research articles. Do not use some blog or ".com" source as your reference, as it cannot be seen as credible. Show me some peer-reviewed scientific articles, and then your argument can be deemed credible."

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Bump
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM

This should be interesting. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Okay, lots has change since then however. Like hygiene to start, etc... I'm not in the mood be back later.
PS for every picture you post I'm sure someone can post one of a vaccine related reaction.
momof2891
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I fully support vaccines. My dd got hers on time but with ds, we delayed the dTaP vaccine until he was nine months because we lost a son to SIDS and there has been a link between the dTaP vaccine and SIDS. Our pedi fully agreed with me and supported our decision. Other than that, my children get their vaccines on time.
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM

oh no, I'm going right now to give my 7 yr old all the doses she missed, all together, so she won't die.... (of course I'm being sarcastic, sorry if it sounds rude)

I'm still not vaxing and you can't make me. It's my right as a parent to do what I see as right and vaxing isn't for our family. I don't care what you do with yours, it's your right to do what you see as right for yours. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)