Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My very 1st confession (sexual)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Let me first say that I'm posting anon for the first time and that's ONLY because I'm pregnant and haven't announced that to any family members yet so just in case...I'm doing this anon. I'm not ashamed of my confession although I wonder if anyone else has been through this. We found out we are preg maybe...1 1/2 month ago so it's early in the pregnancy. And since we found out, almost every night I have these crazy sexual dreams. The other night I dreamt that I met a guy, cornered him and told him what i wanted him to do to me. we went into his hotel room and his wife was there. I then jumped the wife basically lol. I ripped off her clothes, literally threw her on the bed and went down on her at which point the guy stepped in and joined. And I'm having these kinds of dreams almost every night. I had another one where a guy and i were actors simulating a sex scene and when the director yelled cut, i told everyone to leave so that we could continue and we did lol. I know later in the pregnancy you can start to get horny but my god it's REALLY early on and I replay these dreams over and over in my head during the day...they seemed so real lol. So....anyone else go through this? DH thinks I've turned into some horny freak lol
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MammaPaparazza
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I love sex dreams I'm so jelly :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I had crazy sex dreams during pregnancy all the time, especially in the beginning of pregnancy.  I think it's pretty common.  

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Pregnancy dreams are crazy...I think I did it with all of SO's friends in my pregnant dreams...it was awkward, haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)