Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm getting married in three months, but...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
I've been spending a lot of time with one of my friends- he's been helping me with all the wedding planning since my fiancé basically couldn't care less what the wedding is like.
I love spending time with this friend- he just got over a bad breakup- his ex literally left him at the alter. And I think that this friendship is saving both of our sanity.

My sister and I were talking the other day and she basically said that she was going to try to hook up with him, and I couldn't believe how jealous I got! I seriously think I'm falling for this guy. I know it's wrong. My fiancé is a good guy- makes great money, spoils me, but I just don't feel for him the way I do for this other guy. Help! What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Idk, I'd spend less time with the friend for awhile and see if the feelings don't start to go away a bit.  Maybe some of it is just nervousness about the upcoming wedding?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Maybe. I can't gelt but feel like he has the same feelings for me though. We kissed once because I was "practicing" my wedding kiss, and it was like... Magic.

Quoting rachellaree20:

Idk, I'd spend less time with the friend for awhile and see if the feelings don't start to go away a bit.  Maybe some of it is just nervousness about the upcoming wedding?

EAzizM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this
Practicing your wedding kiss with another man? Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe. I can't gelt but feel like he has the same feelings for me though. We kissed once because I was "practicing" my wedding kiss, and it was like... Magic.

Quoting rachellaree20:

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Does your fiance know about that?  That was probably a bad idea.  If you don't want to get married to the guy you're engaged to then don't get married, simple as that.  Just because he has a good job and spoils you doesnt' mean you should marry him if you aren't in love.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rachellaree20:

weezer_cookie
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM
5 moms liked this
Let me guess, he's a wedding singer and you're a waitress?
4Poodle
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Grass is always greener...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
My sister kind of made us? She thinks I should be rehearsing it, and since my df is away a lot, my friend kind of... Stood in?

Quoting EAzizM:

Practicing your wedding kiss with another man? Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rachellaree20:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Woah stalker.

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Let me guess, he's a wedding singer and you're a waitress?

kay.kayleigh
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM

be honest!!

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Does he "wanna grow old with you?"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)