Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg my husband...why does he do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
He gets ideas...he'll get obsessed, he gets tunnel vision and will talk my ear off about it for weeks. Like he'll talk about almost nothing else except as an afterthought. I'll fall asleep listening to him talk about it and it's the first thing he talks about in the morning, before I've even had my coffee. Anyway...

He's been talking about buying a house. It's a little small, but in a perfect location and very affordable. It's almost connected to our farm and would make the commute a LOT easier.

So he's been talking about this and nothing else for almost 2 weeks. Tomorrow we were going to do some necessary errands to acquire the loan. Well, we were talking just now about the schedule tomorrow and he has SWITCHED OBSESSIONS. Are you fucking kidding me? You have talked my ear off for WEEKS about it, pushed and pushed me to take action and get emotionally involved, and now, when another buyer is hungrily eyeing the house, you decide that something else is more important than getting to the bank in the morning? Are you serious?

Ughhhh, I'm sick so things are feeling skewed right now, but I've been so anxious about this house because he can't stop talking about it so I've been thinking about it constantly, and now I'm crying like an idiot bc he's insisting that we spend the day doing something else and getting to the bank if we can. What the fuck? Seriously, what the actual fuck?

/end vent
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tnt-manda
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM
lol. men......sorry momma
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)