Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advise please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

So my husband is constantly bringing up us having a 3some.  Now before you guys get off on a 3some is cheating, let me clarify, that is where I'm coming from.  He wants to do a FFM threesome.  He SAYS its a turn on to think about me with girl on girl action.  I have brought up the fact that if i saw him with a girl that it would crush me.  I wouldn't be able to look at him the same way.  and then one night we were in front of a mutual friend and we got into that discussion (his friend is open to all sorts of topics so sharing stuff like that doesn't bother any of us) and his friend was like oh yeah that would hot.  He says to most guys its just the girl on girl action. to clarify I asked "so if i told you I found the perfect girl and brough her home and said he can't touch her only me, you would be COMPLETELY okay with that?" which he replied yes absolutely

Im not okay with that. for one I'm not into girls. and 2 i would constantly think what if he liked her and is now thinking about her or really wanted to hook up with her.  and maybe I'm just over reacting.  Hes never cheater persay... one time (well twice actually) a girl has kissed him at the bar and he always brushes it off as they are drunk and just never mentions it to me, and we fight big time, cuz he says they were drunk and he didn't do anything with them. 

i wish he would just drop it alreay! I'm not gonna risk my marriage on some fantasy!

what would you ladies do?

risk it?

tell him to drop it completely?

I need help!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Drop it. Or tell, him to participate in mmf threesome first!
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Drop it.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM

If you're not comfortable with it he needs to respect that and drop it.

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Tell him to drop it. He didn't marry someone who has sex with women, so he can get over it.

girlywifey
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Drop it
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM

When you bring other people into the most intimate areas of your marriage your odds of survival are so low........I love my marriage more than I love the idea of illicit sex.  Do you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM
of course. hense why im asking advice. ive turned down his suggestions numerous times.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

When you bring other people into the most intimate areas of your marriage your odds of survival are so low........I love my marriage more than I love the idea of illicit sex.  Do you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM

We did it a few times in my first marriage. Always MMF. The men didn't interact. They both spoiled me. It was great during but afterwards it was really weird. The other man got all uncomfortable because they didn't know how to act around me. We lost friends that way. We weren't interested in strangers so we quit doing it. It wasn't worth losing friends.  I have also heard of many times one of the married/involved couple would fall for the third party and it would destroy the marriage. Or they just bought a king size bed and made it a 3 corner relationship.

Why not do some role playing instead?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)