Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

already?! what can I do??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
So bd and I just went to court, last week. He was granted two in home visits a week for 3 hours and cs to be paid to me on the 1st. Dd is 2 and does not know him at all. Long story short, df wanted to adopt her after we get married, we met right after I found out I was pregnant. Bd found out and wants to play "daddy".

He arrived 10 mins late for his first visit, left 32 mins early. Arrived 47 mins late for 2nd visit, left on the exact time. He never mentioned or asked to make up time. During the visit he admitted he didnt wNt anything to do with dd and that he just doesnt want to pay max cs. He also didnt bring me the cs check like he was suppossed to. This is all a temp visitation/cs order.

I just want him gone so we can move on with our life. Any advise?? I will be contacting my attorney tomorrow.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM

No but hugs and good luck mama :)

AshCH
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My advice would be, if you just want him out of your life give up on child support, that sucks but if you have a wonderful man who wants to be her daddy, let him and act as if bd never existed. Good luck!
Purple_Olive
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Tell him to turn over his rights, he won't have to pay cs and then df can adopt dd? If he just doesn't want to pay cs why doesn't he just sign over his rights to her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I told him he didnt havento pay it. He knew df wants her and thats his motive. It frightens me to think of what could happen if he gets away visits with her. He gets them next week. She is still bfing too :*(

Quoting AshCH:

My advice would be, if you just want him out of your life give up on child support, that sucks but if you have a wonderful man who wants to be her daddy, let him and act as if bd never existed. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I honestly think he just wants to hurt us.

Quoting Purple_Olive:

Tell him to turn over his rights, he won't have to pay cs and then df can adopt dd? If he just doesn't want to pay cs why doesn't he just sign over his rights to her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. If you are the praying type. Please pray for my family.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Done :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM
If he doesn't want much to do with her, then it maybe easier to convince him to give up parental rights
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much. I am trying to stay faithful, correction: I WILL stay faithful. Ee have an amazing family unit right now and I KNOW God will bless us...or karma...or whatever you believe in ( no offense if you are not Christian). I am trying so hard to stay strong

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Done :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Im not sure how to go about that. He says in one breath he wants her, the next he doesn't. He has some major drinking issues, I'm hoping it will come to light as "proof" he is unfit, kwim?

Quoting Supervane:

If he doesn't want much to do with her, then it maybe easier to convince him to give up parental rights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)