Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Speaking of idiot neighbors...

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 164 Replies
I live in an apartment. We're not allowed to grill on our patios. One building over they grilled in the parking lot. The next morning DH was outside (we're upstairs) on the patio and talkin to the maintenance man. Smoke starts rolling around the building. Maintenance man runs around the corner and DH goes out front. The grilling idiots dumped their still super hot charcoal in the cat tails that line the parking lot. They all went up in flames. Big flames. DH had to call fire department while maintenance man fought it with a water hose. Seriously people? Lol what do your neighbors do that you can't stand??
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I have awesome neighbors.
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
There's only 4 units to a building here. 2 of our 3 are great. 1 gets on my nerves and takes his trash out truck loads at a time. Gag.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
6 moms liked this

I can't even see my neighbors from my house and that is the way I like it!

ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Well, we live in a house, but its not uncommon to see us out in the front yard chatting with various neighbors.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

There's only 4 units to a building here. 2 of our 3 are great. 1 gets on my nerves and takes his trash out truck loads at a time. Gag.

Quoting ElitestJen:

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine are a little... Strange. We've lived here 2 years.. And I just found out they had kids a few months ago. If they are outside and you go check the mail... They go inside.

MsEmma88
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
This is just one reason I'm glad I have three vacation houses surrounding mine. But for the most part my neighbors are keep to themselves type
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM
That's how I grew up. Ill go back ASAP!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I can't even see my neighbors from my house and that is the way I like it!

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM
How weird!! Any assumptions as to why??

Quoting KayelynnsMama:

Mine are a little... Strange. We've lived here 2 years.. And I just found out they had kids a few months ago. If they are outside and you go check the mail... They go inside.

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM
I think one of mine is mentally unstable. I am good at reading people and she makes me VERY uncomfortable. The rest of them are cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM
One of mine goes out & shoots his gun off every time a dog makes a noise in the neighborhood. Yeah, that really quiets the dogs down!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured