Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HALLOWEEN PARTY HELP!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

If you throw Halloween parties, kids & adults included what are some things that you do?

Games? Decorations?  Food?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovlyRita
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Decorations and Food, with the karaoke machine ready to go. We have an adult party every year. This year we are planning on having a kids party and an adult party. Bobbing for apples is the only kids game planned so far.
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
You must go to pinterest they have great ideas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Thought about bobbing for apples, but so messy.

This is the first year we are doing a party, I'm excited!

Quoting LovlyRita:

Decorations and Food, with the karaoke machine ready to go. We have an adult party every year. This year we are planning on having a kids party and an adult party. Bobbing for apples is the only kids game planned so far.

2inblue
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I help with a page on fb called "Easy Home Cooked Recipes for Kids." I will be posting some great ideas and recipes on there if you want to check it out. All recipes are kid friendly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I will check it out :)

Quoting 2inblue:

I help with a page on fb called "Easy Home Cooked Recipes for Kids." I will be posting some great ideas and recipes on there if you want to check it out. All recipes are kid friendly.

2inblue
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM
I posted one today for 'bones' and I have another great one I will be posting tomorrow.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will check it out :)

Quoting 2inblue:

LovlyRita
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:23 AM
It's always so much fun. Adults love having the opportunity to dress up, so make sure you say costumes are required. It will be fun, enjoy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LovlyRita:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM

go to pinterest. do it. go. now. pinterest. amazing. addictive. go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Saw this on fb sooo cute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Well we put "constumes not required by definitely encouraged."

We have a few friends who tend to not like to dress up, don't really want to exclude them as they are 2 of my best friends.

Quoting LovlyRita:

It's always so much fun. Adults love having the opportunity to dress up, so make sure you say costumes are required. It will be fun, enjoy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LovlyRita:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured