Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

revenge on the other woman

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Have you ever gotten your sweet revenge on the woman your lover cheated on you with?

If so, tell us your story.

If not, give us a bump anyways.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I put cayenne pepper powder in all of my xdhs underwear, fed him dogfood meatballs and proceeded to put down copies of their texts, emails and pics on the dinner table while he chowed down. I called up the whore and told her that he was going to live with her.
They live together now in a rundown trailer park and he sits on his ass while she works two jobs to support his fat ass. Me and my current dh run our own business and bring in a nice 6 figures a year and I am pregnant with our first child together. Life is sweet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:29 AM
He never cheated on me, but his ex knows we are together, and she still sent him a picture of herself in her bra & underwear. I forwarded the picture to her Christian based employer and let them know the type of people they employ. A couple days later she was frantically calling/texting him to find out if he was the one that sent the picture to her boss. I just sat back and laughed. Stupid bitch. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:43 AM
The father of my son... My only revenge was truth... She asked for info about his past (he was shady about everything apparently) and she literally kicked his ass... The second guy that cheated on me (I slept with a friend of a girl I knew) he waited for me to be done in the living room couch while some fat chick tried to hit on him to then took me home... He cried like a baby and I dumped him after that.
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
This made my black little heart skip a beat!

Quoting Anonymous:

Divorced him. Let her have him. Took everything in the house, got CS and a big chunk of alimony until I marry again. Which may be never. Muhaha

See how she likes a broke man
rocamom
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:49 AM
I was cheated on by a boyfriend in high school. I let her have him. They are no longer together and it got me away from what I realize now, was a shitty relationship. I should actually thank her lol. Her and I are friends on FB and her life isn't the greatest. So I think that's punishment enough :) she does have a good hubby and 3kids but her hubby has been sick and they don't have much money. Kind of sad.
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:51 AM
The sugar will disolve and go into the engine at which point gets really hot but doesn't burn off like gas. When it cools off it hardens and wreaks all kinds of havok on the engine and it's components. Sadly you can find evidence of this kind of tampering around the valve covers. Karo syrup does the same job with no evidence. ;)

Quoting QueenBof6:

IDK but her car broke down the next week.

Quoting ThatsHeart19:

What does that do? Sugar in the gas tank?

Quoting QueenBof6:

My sons father left me for another chick. I was a young kid and stupid then. My friends and I put sugar in her gas tank. I would never do anything like that now. My views are a little different.

Sadly that girl had two kids with him and feel apart. They got into drugs. They both lost custody of the kids to the state. He's homeless and in and out of jail. She's a junkie. Looks like I dodged the bullet there. She did me a favor.

He's the only one that has ever cheated on me.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm still confused as to why everybody seems to want revenge on her.  

she didn't cheat on me.  she didn't break her vows to me.  she owes me nothing.  she didn't make promises to me. she had nothing invested in my life. 

MayBeeIAm
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Beating the dead horse again I see
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Sent him back to her. She ended up kicking him out too. He's such a loser!
PaintballBtch
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
My views are that if a woman knows a man is married or settled down and still partakes in an affair with him, then she is just as guilty. I loathe homewrecking whores.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN