Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The man I cheated on my husband with just got a job at my husbands work

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Well the title sums it up. I asked you ladies a while back what to do about cheating on my husband. It was one night durring a really bad time (I had divorce papers drawn up and signed and my husband and I were even figuring out what to do with the split of our things and what not, in my mind it was really done. In my husbands it wasnt and we have really worked on this the past few months and now things are great) Everyone here said to not tell him, to just deal with my guilt and be happy. I have done just that and even though it eats at me every day I chug away and things are fine.

Well the guy I cheated on my husband with was an ex bf from high school, we dated over 10 years ago. When my husband and I were splitting we started talking and the one night stand happened. After that I knew I never wanted any type of romantic relationship with him and on top of that he "came clean" about a ton of legal issues. Not someone I want my kids around especially in that manner. I said we could be friends but that was it, then he went to jail for a few months. Now hes out and texting me, just friend stuff and I will NOT see him again at all ever and he knows that. Well today he tells me he got a job in the town I live in, half an hour away from where he lives. I asked him where and he said the same place my husband works, they will work together for 4 hours each day because their shifts overlap.

I feel gutted, My husband knows who he is because I have pictures from us from high school when we dated. I have a very bad feeling this man will tell my husband will tell him, and even more so Im starting to freak out hes stalking me. We had a bad break up before and it was hard for him to deal with. I thought age would have changed him but obviously not. What do I do? My husband has been in his place of work for over 3 years now and obviously him quitting is not going to happen for no reason. I cant stop crying because I know I made an honest mistake but I KNOW my husband will never forgive me if he finds out.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imakehimscream
by He screams on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn lol sorry
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Lol, nice! 

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Yep pretty much how I feel right now....fucked, and like I seriously want to just die. I love my husband, I made a very wrong choice that will haunt me forever.
Quoting JBiiirdD:

Mobile Photo

winchester70
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you should just go ahead and tell your husband; it will be better coming from you than from the other guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand all the hate and "karma" bullshit. She was technically divorced.

As for what to do, no idea. Is the guy one to start trouble? Or can you just hope he keeps quiet?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

What if you told your husband that you think your ex is stalking you? DON'T bring up the one nighter, just say that he got out of jail and has been texting you. Say that he wants you and you turned him down so he's mad and stalking you, that's why he got that job. Make it sound like he's crazy and unstable and maybe when this dude tells your husband he won't believe it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

What happens in the dark will come into the light eventually.  You followed bad advice by not ever telling your husband. If he finds out now from someone other than you the betrayal will be even worse, and the fact that you have lied and hid this from him for this long will make the situation even worse.  You need to own up to what you did and tell your husband before this blows up in your face. Which it eventually will, maybe not today or tomorrow but it will.  And you will be worried about it happening every single day, which will make things at home even more tense and off keel which also will eventually clue your husband in on the fact that something is wrong some where.

vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
He deserves to know and you should have told him when it happened. At least then it would have been more understandable. Now if you tell him he will know it's only because you are forced to, and if he finds out through him well.... I think we all know how that will work.

Listening to the women on here not to tell him is crazy. You worked on your marriage and may be happier now, but for what? Your marriage now has an awful foundation because it's based on deceit.

the sooner you tell him the better. If he leaves you well then, he leaves you. But he deserves the right to know what type of marriage he is in right now.

Wouldn't you want to know? Deep down, honestly?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Honestly I think he would really try to screw me, hes not right in the head at all. I couldnt see it when we were just talking on the phone but when I saw him in person it was different and then when I told him that we would never be anything he freaked out. I almost caled the cops on him then for borderline stalking me. I would have just blocked him on my phone but because hes so willing to give me info I didnt so in case he did try anything again I knew he would tell me first becuase thats how he likes to screw with my head. I should call his mom and let her know, shes a very nice lady, really liked me but knows her kid is screwed up. He was a foster kid addopted by his family now and hes 28 years old living in their basement out of garbage bags. Not the person at all he said he was to me, no sucessfull business or anything he claimed ot have.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand all the hate and "karma" bullshit. She was technically divorced.

As for what to do, no idea. Is the guy one to start trouble? Or can you just hope he keeps quiet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)