Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gay-To-Straight Conversion Programs

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  • 37 Replies

LINK

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

Gay-To-Straight Conversion Programs To Be Included In All Virginia Public School Curriculums Beginning October 1st

Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin seen here speaking to children about the dangers of masturbation.

Fappy® The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin seen here speaking to children about the dangers and consequences of masturbation is teaming up with ‘People Can Change’ in Virginia to help put an end to homosexuality in students grades K-12.

Richmond, VA — Beginning October 1st of this year, the state of Virginia is implementing a mandatory school program designed for all children grades K-12 to help homosexual males and females choose to become straight. The gay-to-straight conversion therapy treatment will be used in all of Virginia’s 2,186 public school curriculums and is already gathering a large amount of criticism as well as those who approve of the new program.

Dean Huls who is the brain child behind People Can Change spoke with Fox News about their plan to help all the gay children of Virginia. “Since 2000 ‘People Can Change‘ has been helping thousands of adults resolve their unwanted same-sex attractions. We bring the gay demons out of these individuals so they can become who god intended them to be. Our success and track record speaks for itself,” Huls said. “Facing the reality that you have unwanted homosexual feelings can cause tremendous turmoil – especially as a child whose feelings conflict with deeply held values, beliefs and life goals. But there is a way out. A path that leads them to resolve rather than fight their homosexual feelings. A path to authentic brotherhood and to our innate heterosexual masculinity.” Huls continued, “Our program with adults has been so successful over the years and thanks to Governor Bob McDonnell we will now be able to help all of the gay children in Virginia too.”

Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell who signed off on the the ‘People Can Change’ gay-to-straight conversion therapy treatment told CNN he is excited about the program. “A child has to choose to become gay because god would never create a homosexual. It’s a choice, not something they were born with – and that is a proven fact,” McDonnell said. “Can you imagine how much more productive these ‘now-straight’ children will be not always being bullied or wondering why god made them defective? Gay children will finally be able to learn who they truly are for once in their lives.” McDonnell continued, “What we are doing is monumental. I can only hope and pray that other states follow suit.”

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/gay-straight-conversion-programs-included-virginia-public-school-curriculums-beginning-september-1st/#sthash.NAArCL70.dpuf
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savedbygrace316
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM
OMG. Speechless
csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Brainwashing bullshit and I would never allow my child to take part!  And who the fuck named the anti-masturbating dolphin Fappy?!?!?!?!?

savedbygrace316
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
"Anti masturbation dolphin" wtf
HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I dont EFFING think so. I don't even know what to think. HAS to be a joke.

RaniNY
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Your tax dollars at work.
piesmama09
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM
this can't possibly be true can it? please tell me it comes from a satirical website????
philipmommy4834
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

It is illegal in NJ.

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Well, it does say CHOOSE. 

So...they only have the right to choose if they choose to be gay? 

If a homosexual CHOOSES to go through a program like this, why  is that a problem? 

(dont take this as me agreeing with this!!! Im just trying to make conversation) 

missmamaof4
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

This can not be real

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)