Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anybody watch this show?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I have to wonder, do they have a helper or someone with them that can chase the kid down if he runs off? I've never actually watched an episode, but I always think of these scenerios I've been with with my own kids and wonder how they can keep the toddler safe. Maybe they have addressed that in the show?
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I've been to bills store and met his mother in law :-)

Quoting quinnsmom715:

anybody know them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Sometimes
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm watching it now. The drive me absolutely batshit crazy the way they hover over Will. Constantly doting on him. I bet that little boy is like "Give me some space, yo!"

I don't watch it, but.... if they are "hovering" it is because he is newly home and they are still attaching and bonding. He NEEDS it. They need to be the ones that are there all the time for him until he is firmly bonded to them. BTDT as we adopted from China as well. It takes a good year for an IA child to firmly attach to the new parents. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Apgsteenmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM

no

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I think their kid is also a little person.  They are on a level playing field, so to speak.

They are also financially well off, so they could afford any help they wanted or needed.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to wonder, do they have a helper or someone with them that can chase the kid down if he runs off? I've never actually watched an episode, but I always think of these scenerios I've been with with my own kids and wonder how they can keep the toddler safe. Maybe they have addressed that in the show?

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Didn't they have a baby boy of their own (not the one they adopted)?  I swear I saw that a few years ago.

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM

The Little Couple is one of the few reasons I miss cable :(

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM

no, the lady is annoying. i couldn't stand watching it

kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Yes, I think they are great. And Bill is so good with Will. He seems like just an awesome little boy, and adjusting well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN