Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sad embarrassing moment

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 60 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am 37 weeks pregnant and I get up AT LEAST three times a night to go pee. while last night I had gotten up to go pee and it is really hard to even get out of bed. our bed is a cali king and I sleep against the wall (the only way I can sleep) so I have to crawl and roll and jump over dh to even get off of it. so I go sit to do the duty and I fall back asleep while sitting there! I woke myself up from snoring lol omg I have no idea how long I was there. I went to bed and just pushed dh over and knocked back out. ugh I am so ready for her to be out!!!!

what is your embarassing pregnant moments?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arwyn724
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been pregnant in 18 years, but I'm sure it involved sneezing or laughing  and peeing, somewhere.

Arwyn 724 

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 30 weeks. Probably like two weeks ago I picked up my very heavy 11-month-old and peed myself. But I pee myself all the time, that's just the most recent lol.

Butterfly1108
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Cute!

I don't really have one but why don't you sleep on the edge of the bed so you can roll off safely of course that is what I used to do. We too have a cal king bed.

Unless you can not sleep unless you are against the wall. Congrats!

Momoftwinkies
1 mom liked this
Throwing up and peeing my pants at the same time. I was crying and dh was laughing. It sucked.
Gabeys_Mommy
When I was pretty fair along and had to ask hubby for a little extra push to make it easier to roll over lol.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I lost my car. I wandered around for half an hour thinking it was stolen. Up and down each floor of the parking garage with no success. Almost called the cops until I saw the other parking garage. Sure enough, found my car.
JemJerrica
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM
LOL I can totally imagine doing that. I can't particularly think of any embarrassing pregnancy moment off the top of my head, but I'm sure it involved sneezing and peeing at one point.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM

When I was pregnant with my son I use to get awful morning sickness. One day we had to go do laundry & we had to go to the laundry mat. I was doing fine for a while but  suddenly I felt sick. I stretched out on a bench to lie down (almost no one was there). . .and the owner emptied out the trash can. I laid there for a while and realized I was going to lose it. .i stood up trying to decide what to do. I mean she just emptied the trashcan so i couldn't go there. So I dashed outside (the bench was by the door) and look around frantically. There was this "trash can" there so I lean over to ya know. ..throw up. I realize its NOT a trash can but a place to put out your cigerette but by then it was way too late. A car pulled in, took one look at me gagging and backed up and left lol.

mom31990
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I like sleeping against the wall to feel the cold off of it and I feel safer with him on the edge lol

Quoting Butterfly1108:

Cute!

I don't really have one but why don't you sleep on the edge of the bed so you can roll off safely of course that is what I used to do. We too have a cal king bed.

Unless you can not sleep unless you are against the wall. Congrats!

mom31990
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM

omg! lol sounds like something I would do if we had parking garages in my town. I forget and space out on everything

Quoting ame85:

I lost my car. I wandered around for half an hour thinking it was stolen. Up and down each floor of the parking garage with no success. Almost called the cops until I saw the other parking garage. Sure enough, found my car.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN