Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you think I WANT to have to ask you to brush your teeth?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Dh will literally go a month or two between brushing his teeth.

I only ask him to brush them if I can smell his mouth across the room. I literally makes me gag to kiss him sometimes.

But of course he gets all butthurt
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM

That's effing disgusting. How does he even have any teeth?

crescentstar2
by Anne on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Ew why doesn't he get them pulled then he wouldn't have to worry about it
Girl-Friday
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

eww sorry thats just gross

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I would not kiss him at all.  He could get butthurt all he wanted, but I would tell him when he learns some basic hygiene, then I will consider kissing him again.  Nasty ass man!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:54 PM

That's so disgusting. My DH brushes every day, multiple times, and even uses Listerine and he has the worst breath. I will get up and go to the litter box to scoop something and then realize there isn't anything in there. He drinks coffee in the morning at work and then doesn't do anything with his teeth and comes home with roadkill breath. I feel sorry for the people who have to be in close proximity to him at work. Sorry you have to deal with that!  :(

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I had a friend in hs who's sister never brushed her teeth and they all started to fall out. So she has like quite a bit of teeth gone and what's left are all black.

Yeah tell him to brush his damn teeth!! I wouldn't kiss him till he did.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Has he talked to a dentist about that? Coffee breath isn't THAT bad. .. tell him to get that checked out.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's so disgusting. My DH brushes every day, multiple times, and even uses Listerine and he has the worst breath. I will get up and go to the litter box to scoop something and then realize there isn't anything in there. He drinks coffee in the morning at work and then doesn't do anything with his teeth and comes home with roadkill breath. I feel sorry for the people who have to be in close proximity to him at work. Sorry you have to deal with that!  :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:59 PM
My dh does this too. But he would stop brushing all together if i never nagged him to do it.
He hasnt been to dentist in ten years and his breath still smells gross to me after he brushes because he does a lousy job and wont floss or use mouth wash..

I love him so i deal with it, but i understand the frusteration and being grossed out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I would leave my husband if he had bad hygiene. Why stay with that?
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Ew, gross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN