Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bleeding for way too long. I know i gta go to the dr.

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM
  • 30 Replies
so I started out with what I assumed was my period but I have been bleeding non stop for close to 2 months now. im wondering if anyone might have any ideas as to why... Yes I know I need to go to the dr but my insurance was froze just before my dr appt. (I had an irregular pap)my twins are 10 months and I have had the same birth control since they were born.. umm before my insurance was put on a hold my dr was wondering possible cervical cancer or along with that mess. so any ideas? Sorry this is a blunt kind of question/info...
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Please go get seen right away. This is not normal, especially with an abnormal pap. Don't wait.

crazysheep
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Quoting AngelSinger:

Please go get seen right away. This is not normal, especially with an abnormal pap. Don't wait.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Are you on the pill?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM
This is stupid to ask but have you Googled it? Maybe something that comes up can help you.
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My SIL did when she was on the pill. Once she was off she was fine. Fibroid can make you bleed a lot. My mom's friend did when she was going through menopause and so is my friends mother. Other then that I don't know.
olaine989
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Quoting AngelSinger:

I know i need to go get seen I just dont have my insurance and and its 180 to go to my dr for just 1 appt. so i need to save some up for that plus im sure ill have to go back after that

olaine989
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you on the pill?

No im on the Depo shot

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Try to avoid that "lining sampling" if you can.

olaine989
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

This is stupid to ask but have you Googled it? Maybe something that comes up can help you.

I have googled it and there are like 15 different things. a few that i am pointing my finger at but at the same time i dont want to freak myself out

olaine989
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

Try to avoid that "lining sampling" if you can.

what do you mean by this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)