Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I wrong? (Edited for anon response)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

My husband is going on a trip for work to Georgia in two weeks and he will be there for two nights. A few days ago I noticed he started deleting a lot of things on his phone like old Facebook messages, emails, basically just a lot of random things. Well I got onto his Facebook (bash away, I don't care at this point) and watched the messages disappear before my eyes. When I asked him about it, he said he had connected with an old friend and they were talking and the reason he deleted it was because he knew how I would over react. Well, I let it go, and forgot about it. I was on his phone earlier though, looking for a link he had sent me that wasn't working, and found that was browsing the casual encounters section of Macon, Augusta, and Atlanta on Craigslist. WTF? Now my husband has been a playboy, always. And a really big part of me is saying that I'm stupid, he was just looking, whatever. But there is this other part, the part of me that's been hurt and lied to countless times before, that's saying, "Oh HELL no!" I'm not really sure what to do. Again, bash away, I don't really care. But if anyone has ANY words of actual advice, this woman would be very appreaciative.

If I could just not go to work that weekend and drive up there, I would. But unfortunately there is no way that can happen. I just wish there was a way for me to know for certain. And I know, I shouldn't feel this way towards my husband.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
He is planning on cheating. Do whatever it is you need to do about that - ignore, forgive, leave, whatever.
NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM

He is cheating. 

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Looking at those sorts of ads is not ok. You are suspicious not because of any previous hurt or anything, but because he is acting suspiciously. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
It's simple let him plan his trip, let him go, be sure to get hotel and room number..call talk as usual at night and then wait and catch him, a camera doesn't lie and will hold up in court...kinda hard to lie when you are face to face with someone
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM

He's cheating, time for counseling or divorce.

momto3nuts
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Confront him.

instant
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM

sounds like he is trying to cheat (if not already). You need to talk to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Uh yeah, he's cheating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Cheating (or trying to). If you really want to now, show up at the hotel.

MalloryR
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
He is trying to cheat which may as well be cheating. If it were my husband doing that, it would be very bad for him. I won't tell you what to do, but if I were you, I would seriously consider leaving him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)