Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just wanted to make a post to share our twins, triplets, more? in. Let's see the babies!! Please share too! Here are my ID boys! (:

Then.... and Now!

On top picture we have Ezekiel, Kato and Zyle.
Bottom picture is Kato, Zyle and EZ. The are 2 1/2.

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
bellesboys
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Hah thanks, I think the scary part is they have long figured that out!!
Quoting CocoaKisses70:

Thank you, they are 15 mos. Your boys are just too cute :0)

Quoting bellesboys:

BEAUTIFUL girls! How old
Quoting CocoaKisses70:

OMG all the babies are adorable.I could just eat them all with a spoon!

These are my ID girls Yasmine and Winter.

bellesboys
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Hah yes I guess I am looking at it wrong thanks for correcting me! Still great, did you ever expect multiples again or want more, happy this one is a singleton?
Quoting bcoll:

Β Twins, singleton, twins, 2 singletons, this pregnancy is a single baby as well.

Quoting bellesboys:

Adorable children! So if I am getting this from your signature correctly, you had twins, two singles, twins, two singles? How cute is that pattern hah.
Quoting bcoll:

Jake and Ryan then and now (14)

Lex and Kenzie then

And now (9)

Β 

corpswife523
by Krystal on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Not trying to be rude, but I'm curios if you've ever gotten them mixed up before? I'm wondering if it really happens out side of movies. lol

CocoaKisses70
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Yeah..thats the best part..when they know! My oldest who is a singleton used to walk past the mirror and smirk or pose like he was checking himself out. He would have that "yeah I got it" look and he was only 4 then! It used to be funny as heck to sneak up on him and watch.He's 25 now and I still catch him doing that from time to time. lol

Quoting bellesboys:

Quoting CocoaKisses70:

Quoting bellesboys:

BEAUTIFUL girls! How old
Quoting CocoaKisses70:

rphardwick
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Identical but their faces are shaped differently so no one (other than grandpa!) has difficulty telling them apart.

Thank you. Your boys are adorable as well.  When people ask us what we think of having twins DH always responds jokingly "We think "thank God they aren't triplets!".

Quoting bellesboys:

Oh the names are so cute! Handsome boys!! Identical?
Quoting rphardwick:

Gunner left, Ranger right ... both pictures.

They are 14 months old now.

bellesboys
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I cannot say we haven't been worried from time to time but abc all there hah. For the most part since birth they have worn their bracelets and certain colors. RThe bracelets are the only thing that kept my mind easy when they were born!
Quoting corpswife523:

Not trying to be rude, but I'm curios if you've ever gotten them mixed up before? I'm wondering if it really happens out side of movies. lol

bellesboys
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Oh too funny!

Quoting CocoaKisses70:

Yeah..thats the best part..when they know! My oldest who is a singleton used to walk past the mirror and smirk or pose like he was checking himself out. He would have that "yeah I got it" look and he was only 4 then! It used to be funny as heck to sneak up on him and watch.He's 25 now and I still catch him doing that from time to time. lol

Quoting bellesboys:

Quoting CocoaKisses70:

Quoting bellesboys:

BEAUTIFUL girls! How old
Quoting CocoaKisses70:

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM

We knew the odds increased greatly because ours are fraternal, but didn't feel our family was complete. We would have been happy either way. (I'll be honest though, I breathed a little sigh of relief when they said one this time) I'm getting too old. Lol

Quoting bellesboys:

Hah yes I guess I am looking at it wrong thanks for correcting me! Still great, did you ever expect multiples again or want more, happy this one is a singleton?
Quoting bcoll:

Twins, singleton, twins, 2 singletons, this pregnancy is a single baby as well.

Quoting bellesboys:

Adorable children! So if I am getting this from your signature correctly, you had twins, two singles, twins, two singles? How cute is that pattern hah.
Quoting bcoll:

Lex and Kenzie then

And now (9)

bellesboys
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM

well that is a good thing! for me as well hah.

Quoting rphardwick:

Identical but their faces are shaped differently so no one (other than grandpa!) has difficulty telling them apart.

Thank you. Your boys are adorable as well.  When people ask us what we think of having twins DH always responds jokingly "We think "thank God they aren't triplets!".

Quoting bellesboys:

Oh the names are so cute! Handsome boys!! Identical?
Quoting rphardwick:

Gunner left, Ranger right ... both pictures.

They are 14 months old now.

bellesboys
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I think I can imagine hah!

Quoting bcoll:

We knew the odds increased greatly because ours are fraternal, but didn't feel our family was complete. We would have been happy either way. (I'll be honest though, I breathed a little sigh of relief when they said one this time) I'm getting too old. Lol

Quoting bellesboys:

Quoting bcoll:

Twins, singleton, twins, 2 singletons, this pregnancy is a single baby as well.

Quoting bellesboys:

Quoting bcoll:

Lex and Kenzie then

And now (9)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN