Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a sugar baby now ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
A while ago I made a post about how I sell my panties online. .. well I have a customer that has been buying from me for awhile. We developed a business relationship and have met in person to do the panties exchange. Last week he asked if I would wear some panties that he bought to wear and give them to him after. We met at Victoria's secret and I was just expecting him to give me the panties, but instead he wanted me to pick out 4 and anything else I wanted. .. he spent over 200$ on me and I got my first shopping trip with him. We talked about our business relationship and he assured me that he does not sex nor does he expect it just because he buys me things. He just has a big fetish for wet panties and really enjoys mine. We meet twice a week and for panties and I get to go shopping when we meet. We are meeting tomorrow for a sephora trip and I can get anything I want. He got a vs credit card for me to use anytime. Plus the 50$ he pays for each pair. And all I have to do is wear panties.

I feel like a spoiled brat. That is my new confession... damn it feels good to tell someone!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punchyobuns
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:10 AM

It would be weird to get rid of panties all the time lol. But hell if it works for you, that's cool.

loisl25
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Gross.
Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM
whatever's clever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
That was a huge issue for me at first. There waa point when I only had like two pairs of undies because i sold all of mine and disnt realize it lol.. it takes a little to invest in constantly buying. .. but now I have a vs credit card so... yay

Quoting Punchyobuns:

It would be weird to get rid of panties all the time lol. But hell if it works for you, that's cool.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Out of curiosity...what do u find gross about it? ?

Quoting loisl25:

Gross.

camocountrymom
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM
A little weird, but ok.
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Have you ever gotten any weird requests for bloody or stained panties??
loisl25
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I'm really not trying to be judgy. I mean, whatever floats your boat. I'm just picturing this strange man sniffing, rubbing, licking and jacking off with your dirty panties. It kinda makes me want to puke.

Quoting Anonymous:

Out of curiosity...what do u find gross about it? ?

Quoting loisl25:

Gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Surprisingly not... just a bunch of requests for crusty cum panties and after a workout panties lok

Quoting LeslieandBerlyn:

Have you ever gotten any weird requests for bloody or stained panties??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:13 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured