Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My poor husband :/

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:58 AM
  • 36 Replies
I feel really bad. I have disowned quite a few people that were "friends" due to them telling me or my husband we should break up because he is not attractive. I find him very very attractive. Not to mention he is very successful at this point in our lives... He has been getting depressed about it I think... Which doesn't make sense and I reassure him he is the hottest thing ever to me And I try and make him feel wanted. I just feel like a failure.... Advice? Tips? It's hard currently because he is deployed.
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Keep reminding him every day of how sexy he is. Im sure you already do but keep doing it.  Good for you for getting rid of those so called "friends" of yours. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and Im pretty sure he is as beautiful and sexy on the outside as he is on the inside. Besides when we all get old we are all going to look wrinkly anyway so what does it matter? At least you have someone who you love and that you think is sexy no matter what. In the end thats all that matters. Hugs to you :)

ThatsHeart19
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:08 AM
*hugs* I try I hope he realizes it. He is not bad looking at all I do believe they are jealous. They are those types of people. He is so kind hearted I'm very lucky. I tell him it doesn't matter if you are perfect or you are perfect for everyone, because your perfect for me, he loves that lol

Quoting mimi0815:

Keep reminding him every day of how sexy he is. Im sure you already do but keep doing it.  Good for you for getting rid of those so called "friends" of yours. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and Im pretty sure he is as beautiful and sexy on the outside as he is on the inside. Besides when we all get old we are all going to look wrinkly anyway so what does it matter? At least you have someone who you love and that you think is sexy no matter what. In the end thats all that matters. Hugs to you :)

fivegirls333
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

how would he know what your "friends" were saying about him if "you" didn't tell him?  sounds weird.  why would you say/repeat anything negative about him period?

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Did your friends really say you should break up because of his looks?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree...this post sounds like you are looking for someone to say "post a pic" so that we can all say how he IS attractive, just to make YOU feel better...he has a wife, why would he care if he is attractive or not? Also, why would he know what people think of his appearance!??!? I'm at a loss..troll, try again

ThatsHeart19
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:12 AM
I said they were telling me and him in the like first sentence sorry if its hard to understand I'm mobile and what not

Quoting fivegirls333:

how would he know what your "friends" were saying about him if "you" didn't tell him?  sounds weird.  why would you say/repeat anything negative about him period?

ThatsHeart19
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:13 AM
No I wouldn't post a pic of him. I believe I only have wedding and uniform pics so no... But I don't need to feel better I feel bad for him because he thinks so lowly of himself.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree...this post sounds like you are looking for someone to say "post a pic" so that we can all say how he IS attractive, just to make YOU feel better...he has a wife, why would he care if he is attractive or not? Also, why would he know what people think of his appearance!??!? I'm at a loss..troll, try again

ThatsHeart19
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Yeah which they made more "joking" comments when saying it to him but you could tell they were really just being bitches to him.

Quoting lovelove211:

Did your friends really say you should break up because of his looks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I have had people say this to me but I would never tell my dh about it. It would hurt him and for no good reason. All that matters is how you feel about your dh. Protect him from jealous jerks and if he wants to know why you cut people off just tell him you grew apart. Don't repeat that garbage to him, especially when he is in a vulnerable situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:20 AM

yeah OK....I think you should divorce...he deserves someone better than a wench who keeps friends who are such bitches!

Quoting ThatsHeart19:

No I wouldn't post a pic of him. I believe I only have wedding and uniform pics so no... But I don't need to feel better I feel bad for him because he thinks so lowly of himself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN