See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
yea,4 days. i know im going to spend 20 dollars on a test and get it the next day so ive been putting it off. im going away next week so im thinking about waiting til my trip is over before i say anything. uh freaking out. this is a bad time right now
Thanks for recomending the dollar store! Gonna stock up there lol.
im just scared because I dont know what we will do if im pregnant.....im freaking the eff out.
I wasnt going to speak to my SO about this til i knew something. but then i realized if im freaking out so should he right? so i spoke to him. i told him im waiting on taking the test til after i get back from the trip just incase. if its positive ill never be able to enjoy myself and concentrate. and we agreed because i just started that keeping a baby would be a bad idea right now. too soon for a new job.