Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is packing and i am crying.....update...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 279 Replies
2 moms liked this
We live with my mom (please don't bash)..well it was bedtime, so dh got the kids their bedtime snack. Well ds didn't want what dh Gave him..so my son started crying. I knew he was over tired and told him eat his cookies then head to bed. well ds threw the cookies, so dh told him to go to bed. My mom hears my ds crying cause he has to clean his room. I told my mom to come out of ds room..he is seven years old he can clean his room. Then dd starts crying to my mom how he didn't get a bedtime snack. I told him that was a lie, and he could go eat what he was given or go to bed. My mom starts throwing a fit saying I don't love my son, so dh said when dd cries he always gets his way. So my mom said to dh "well your not even his real father so what you say doesn't count".
I stand up and said he is their dad but just not by blood".
So dh comes in the room and starts packing. He saids I have three days to pack and move with him. We have a place to go. But my thing is..I am caught between my mom and husband. My mom said if I leave, I am not to call her for anything and she would worry about my kids because I am not a good mother.
I can't stop crying...

Update.....................

I am leaving with my Dh Friday. To clear up a few of things..my Dh is a wonderful person. He has never raised a hand to me or my kids. My kids bio-father hasn't seen or heard from in five years.
My mom is very controlling, the reason we have lived with her is because she couldn't afford to live on her own. Any other questions please ask.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM
34 moms liked this
You choose your dh...
Momma2Warriors
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM
33 moms liked this
For gods sake cut the apron strings and support your husband.
marie2409
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM
19 moms liked this
Stop crying, hold your head up, choose your husband. How is this even a question?
LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM
5 moms liked this
Choose your husband. You married him so your life is with him now. Cut the apron strings
MommyLove23
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM
4 moms liked this

Tell your mom to piss off and go with your DH!You are married to him,not your mom!HE comes before her!

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this

GO WITH YOUR DAMN HUSBAND! Like NOW.

missmamaof4
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Husband, hands down.

imultracool
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM
10 moms liked this
Your mom sounds like a meddling bitch. She's trying to control you and be mother to your children. Go with your dh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM
3 moms liked this
Choose your husband. That's what marriage is. You stand behind your dh no matter what. At least that's my belief's. Not to mention your mom is wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM
The husband not the mother
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)