Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S#*t kids say!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:25 AM
  • 242 Replies
2 moms liked this
Today, DS told me that my butt was as big as a dinosaur.

Once, when my sister was little, my mom brought her in the bathroom stall with her at Target, and she asked my mom, "Hey mom, how come your butt hangs over the toilet seat so far?" All the other ladies in the bathroom were cracking up.

What random/embarrassing shit do your kids say?
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:27 AM
BUMP!
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:28 AM
18 moms liked this

My little, non-sociopathic (I swear) boy told me yesterday, in the sweetest voice... "I'm gonna cut you up.  And you nose, and your ears, and your milkies, and your eyes, and your baby..."  we were just snuggling and reading bedtime stories!

O.O  I'm over here all "The power of Christ compels you.  The power of Christ compels you!"

katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:29 AM
I WOULD BE SCARED TO GO TO SLEEP! Lol

Quoting Redwoods_Mama:

My little, non-sociopathic (I swear) boy told me yesterday, in the sweetest voice... "I'm gonna cut you up.  And you nose, and your ears, and your milkies, and your eyes, and your baby..."  we were just snuggling and reading bedtime stories!

O.O  I'm over here all "The power of Christ compels you.  The power of Christ compels you!"

mom2bahandcch
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump for a spot so I can read them when more people post.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Maybe if people would POST!

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Once when SS was 3, he was drinking milk from a regular cup, and he said "OH! The milk is very close to my eyes!!!" We laughed.
mom2bahandcch
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Maybe they are sleeping?

Quoting katemckenzie:

Maybe if people would POST!

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:31 AM
4 moms liked this
Not embarrassing but my 6 yo daughter will keep her teacher on her toes this year. She explained to the class they were going to write a ( page story a page at a time and gave them a topic. Her teacher asked her what she was going to write on and she responded paper. The teacher reword her question and my daughter gave her the correct answer. I laughed so I hard I was crying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeacefulLotus
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:31 AM
8 moms liked this
When I was around 3, my dad had melanoma in his shoulder. He explained it to me as bugs in his shoulder that he needed surgery to get rid of. In the middle of the night, around 2 am or so, I woke my parents up. I woke them up by standing at my dad's side of the bed, yanking off his covers (he always slept shirtless), holding up the big Ass butcher knife I was carrying, and said "ill cut the bugs out of you daddy".

Officially my creepiest moment ever.
PeacefulLotus
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Every time I make a fart, no matter how miniscule, both my kids pipe up "you pooped! Mommy pooped!" I try to never ever fart in public.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN