Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Today, DS told me that my butt was as big as a dinosaur.

Once, when my sister was little, my mom brought her in the bathroom stall with her at Target, and she asked my mom, "Hey mom, how come your butt hangs over the toilet seat so far?" All the other ladies in the bathroom were cracking up.

What random/embarrassing shit do your kids say?
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
GinnyW22
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:52 AM

My bfs daughter (whom he's raised) blames everyone else when she farts and she gets super serious about it to! 

And she asks questions that stump me... I've never been stumped by a 5 yr old

27goingon60
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:52 AM

When my dd was 5 or 6 we were riding the bus together to a dr appointment. Busx was packed full and she was sitting next to me with headphones and a portable dvd player watching a movie. We passed what I can only guess was cows and the bus filled with stench lol. My daughter looks up and shouts "Eww Mommy you farted!" soooo embarrasing...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Oops, thanks for being nice on my lack of spelling tonight.

Quoting katemckenzie:

Phenomenal?

DS really likes "options" right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

My 4yr old told my mom to not give him an ultimatum. My boys are now 5 and their favorite word is fenomenal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM
14 moms liked this

I smashed my toe in the door and my DD wanted to doctor it, so I let her clean it with a qtip and put a bandaid on it. She was really into it and was saying "doctor" things. Her little sister was the nurse also.Well I decided to be dramatic and said "I think it's broken doctor what should I do?" She looked at me and told me " I think you need to go to a real doctor then I'm just a kid." It was soooo funny. 

nikkidedman
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM
2 moms liked this
One time dh and I were shopping and dd was riding in the cart. Every time we passed someone she would reach for them and say "help me!" She was almost 2. Everyone was laughing and I was so embarrassed because it looked like we were kidnapping her lol
BatMom.
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a whole Twitter account to keep every hilarious and awesome thing my Son says..and there's a ton!
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:59 AM

More along the lines of shit kids do, but...

Mine keeps trying to kiss MY EYE.  I do not like this at all.  DH asked me tonight why I keep dodging the kid's kisses and I'm like "Because he is KISSING MY EYE!"  *shudder*

Children are so weird.  LOL

petitekatie
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:01 AM
More!
petitekatie
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Wake up, people!!!
lesalmi
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:02 AM
1 mom liked this

My dd told me I was getting fat in Target the other day. (I'm 22 weeks pregnant)

She also has this thing when you are in the bathroom of asking if your pooping and then elaborating on your answer (both at home and in public)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)