Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Today, DS told me that my butt was as big as a dinosaur.

Once, when my sister was little, my mom brought her in the bathroom stall with her at Target, and she asked my mom, "Hey mom, how come your butt hangs over the toilet seat so far?" All the other ladies in the bathroom were cracking up.

What random/embarrassing shit do your kids say?
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Replies (61-70):
Chirinos
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:22 AM
I was putting gas in my van one day and there was another person getting gas next to me when all of a sudden my oldest son asks me when"Is gas made out of pee?" I turned as red as a tomato cuz the person next to me hurd him and looked at me like did he really just ask that. I was so embarrassed.
GabriellaKate
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:41 AM
4 moms liked this

Yesterday, DS age 4 came home from school announcing he had a girlfriend. We chuckled at this and then he turned to my fiancé and asked "you mad bro?!"! We thought it was hilarious

tracy0812
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:54 AM
7 moms liked this
A couple of weeks ago my son starts yelling, "Mom, mom, mom!! Lucy is licking Max's wiener!!" He got quiet for a minute and then says, "Oh wait! I think he likes it!"

Great, sex education brought to you by the family dogs!
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Not so much said as did, but my oldest son (almost 20 now) when he was just an infant was sitting on my lap at the doctors office when he had a very large and noisy poo. It was bad enough people were looking at me like I farted and was blaming it on my baby to save face but then the SMELL hit.  That was a joyous day.

When my youngest (now 14) was about 3 he went into the bathroom first thing in the morning. He came hightailing it back out screaming and crying.  He kept saying "the monster face in the shower" and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about until I went to the bathroom. There, hanging on the shower door towel rod was my black and red thong that had folded over so it looked like horns and a nose!

pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

My at the time four yo was riding in the back seat and DH flipped some guy off that cut him off and we hear, "Use your words!" from her.  I had to laugh at that!

Caidysmom
by MindyM on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:04 AM
When my dd was 5ish I had to run into Walgreens to grab some pads, all the way to the register she was on an on..
Mommy why are you buying diapers? You are to big for diapers . Etc..
amnesialand69
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM
My 4 yr old likes to ask my ad freinds to pinch his nipples.

The other day we were at friendlys for my 8yr olds birthday and ny 4 yr old had to go to the bathroom. While walking there he is yelling I have to pee everyone around us was laughing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this
When I was pregnant with DS my DD would go up to random people and say "my mommy has a baby in her tummy!" after people would respond she would go "yeah one day the doctor is going to CUT her open and RIPPPPP the baby out!!"
lovingmommy4316
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM
When I was pregnant with youngest dd my ever so gullible ds (3 at the time ) was convinced by my doctor that I was having a baby elephant ! So when someone would ask what I was having he would say " a baby elephant ,that's why she is so fat !"
mom2bahandcch
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM
That's cute!

Quoting liltampa71:

Well, in fairness, it is 3:30am in a lot of the US!

I was helping my sister potty train my niece (I baby sat for her.)  I took her in the ladies room with me when we were out and about, and after I went to the bathroom she said, "Mimi, what a big girl, you peed in the potty.  I am SO PROUD of you."

Of course it was Christmas and the place was filled.  Everyone laughed and some smart asses congratulated me.  (Seriously, I'm a smart ass myself, so I was amused.0

Quoting katemckenzie:

Maybe if people would POST!

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

Bump for a spot so I can read them when more people post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN