Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has this ever happened to you? Health question

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
I've had a cold then sinus infection for a week now. It wasn't too bad compared to how my others have gone, but it has presented with strange symptoms. Like ringing in my ears, and now I am having a hard time reading because my eyes move involuntarily.... Like I'm okay if I just focus on one thing, but as soon as I try to move my eyes to look over (like with reading) they jerk and I have to blink and refocus.

So have you ever gotten these eye and eat symptoms from sinus infection or colds? Or any other weird symptoms?

Not looking for medical advice... Just wondering if this happens to any one else or if I'm just a weirdo lol.
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Maybe you have another infection as well....like an ear infection?  No, sounds weird to me.

HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Damn thats creepy sounding lol Have you told your dr its doing that?

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I don't have any drainage coming from my ears or eat pain. Just normal sinus related stuffiness in my ears(which is almost gone now) and ringing, then the weird jerky eye movements.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Maybe you have another infection as well....like an ear infection?  No, sounds weird to me.

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Lol it is really annoying. I don't know if it is noticeable to anyone who looks at me though. I get these jerky eye movements once or twice a day anyways, but today it has happened tons of times and especially when I am trying to move my eyes. I'm not too worried yet. If it keeps happening I will bring it up at my next appointment in a few weeks.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

Damn thats creepy sounding lol Have you told your dr its doing that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)