I'm 25 and I have 7 kids. I'm married to the bio father of 6 of them. He is 29, almost 30.
Mackenzie is 9
Ryder is 7
McKinlee is 6
Aria & Ashton are 4
Jace is 2
Felicity is 6 months.
Ask me anything.
Wow I cannot believe how rude some of you are. I really hope you don't act like that in real life. I would feel really sorry for your children!
To answer some of the questions that are asked a lot:
1) Hubby and I both come from average size families
2) We might have 1 more but no more after that.
3) Yes I have a degree in education.
4) Yes it is more cost effective for me to go to work. The daycare that is attached to the school is a wonderful fit for our family. Yes, it is free for teacher's children.
5) No, we are not on any assistance.