Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

New to the group.

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:51 AM
  • 16 Replies

Aloha,

I no longer have children in school (unless you count a 37 yr. old daughter going for her Doctorate) but my 13 yr. old gr. daughter is. So I like to keep my finger on top of what's going on in the schools now, even though Hawaii is not known for the best in public schools.

I'm in a few of the siggie groups as well as other groups here at Cafemom.  

An avid knitter, reader and crafter.  I love to travel and enjoy meeting new people.  Hope to make the acquaintance of some of you ladies in the group.

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I recognize your sn from sd how are you? and welcome to the madhouse lol
armywifey26
by Krissy on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi!!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey Wini ;D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

And? Good for you. Here's a cookie

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! Welcome! We are so glad you have joined us! You must know that this is, quite possibly, the best group on CM. We enjoy listening to each others struggles, uplifting our downtrodden members, and offering a hand up to those less fortunate. We are a very philanthropic group of ladies who will always be there when you need someone to cheer you up. The key here is to build lasting, strong and trustworthy friendships.

smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha this comment is beautiful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi! Welcome! We are so glad you have joined us! You must know that this is, quite possibly, the best group on CM. We enjoy listening to each others struggles, uplifting our downtrodden members, and offering a hand up to those less fortunate. We are a very philanthropic group of ladies who will always be there when you need someone to cheer you up. The key here is to build lasting, strong and trustworthy friendships.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I'm on a roll tonight :)

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Hahaha this comment is beautiful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Run away from this group as fast as you can. You sound like a very sweet lady, I am afraid these women will rip you to shreds, seriously, I wont post in this group and usually only reply under anon, I dont wanna be ripped to shreds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Run away from this group as fast as you can. You sound like a very sweet lady, I am afraid these women will rip you to shreds, seriously, I wont post in this group and usually only reply under anon, I dont wanna be ripped to shreds.

Most definitely this. Be careful what you post in here! I mostly just read posts in here, and always reply anonymously.

Welcome to the group, though! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN