Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friend with benefit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
Who here has friend with benefit before you married? How was the sex and how did u feel afterward (walk of shame?) and did u benefit anything from it beside just sex.
I never had one, but lately I have been very curious about it. What if I did have one during my college, will I be a different person today and etc.
btw I'm happily married just curious due do a post I saw on here.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto3nuts
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I could never bring myself to bang a friend... just me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a FWB when I was a single and did not want a relationship. It only works if you can truly seperate romantic feelings from sex. Women can and sometimes a man can be a fuckass and play with your head and you end up falling for it and looking like a dummy at the end. I felt fine because I got what I wanted and when I got tired of having great meaningless sex, I stopped and didn't feel a thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Feel the same way too. It's someone u know and u want no relationship with bc u foresee yourself with someone else much better. But at the moment the physical attraction is there and u are single

Quoting momto3nuts:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Sex was just fine, we both wanted/needed that release, so it worked out

I'm also happily married and both DH & I are allowed to have a "friend with benefits"

If you're mature enough to realize that it's just sex and sex makes people feel good and that doesn't change who you are as a person.... it's great :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM
More power to you. When I was single I can't never got turn on just from looking at some 'hot body' I needed to connect with them on some level. Another word I can't have sex with them unless I'm deeply in like/ love. That's why I didn't have ' one night stand either' and use to wonder how people did it with out having feeling for each other. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a FWB when I was a single and did not want a relationship. It only works if you can truly seperate romantic feelings from sex. Women can and sometimes a man can be a fuckass and play with your head and you end up falling for it and looking like a dummy at the end. I felt fine because I got what I wanted and when I got tired of having great meaningless sex, I stopped and didn't feel a thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting momto3nuts:

So your screenname gives away that you have three kids... I'm assuming that you are or have been married or in a long term serious relationshihp....

were you not friends with him first? Or did you just bang and it developed from there? ;)

Because if you knew him before banging, even as a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, yeah you've commited to see just each other but technically.... that's friends with benefits. He'd have been your boyFRIEND who you had sex with :)

SyllabaryBisque
by Linguistics Fascist on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I've never had one. I'm way too emotional for that.

aimesnyc
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I did, but it didn't end well because I managed to get feelings for him, etc. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Wow I never heard of that before! But more power to u and ur dh. So u both have one right now and how often do u do it. Would ur husband give u a heads up if he does do it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex was just fine, we both wanted/needed that release, so it worked out

I'm also happily married and both DH & I are allowed to have a "friend with benefits"

If you're mature enough to realize that it's just sex and sex makes people feel good and that doesn't change who you are as a person.... it's great :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Well, if the person is your friend, you do have feelings for each other! They may not be romantic butterflies of feelings, but you do care about that person, you would feel empathy and compassion if something bad happened, you are happy for them for the good things... just because it isn't "relationship love" doesn't mean you don't have feelings for people :)

Quoting Anonymous:

More power to you. When I was single I can't never got turn on just from looking at some 'hot body' I needed to connect with them on some level. Another word I can't have sex with them unless I'm deeply in like/ love. That's why I didn't have ' one night stand either' and use to wonder how people did it with out having feeling for each other. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured