Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were cuddling with your kid late at night and you saw lice...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you were utterly exhausted and about to slip into a deep sleep...your kid was already out...and then you saw a louse run through your kid's hair...

Would you pretend you didn't see it and go to sleep, promising yourself you'd take care of it first thing in the morning? Or would you drag your exhausted ass out of bed, get your kids up, run to the store, and work through the night cleansing their hair and sheets and everything else?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
leakymommy2
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Uh..I would take care of it.
HaleyCovington
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I would have to get out of bed. It wouldn't matter if it was in my hair already or not, I'd keep having that itching feeling. 

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM

luckily,my sons stepmom shaves my sons head..

sunrisekn

Quoting Fairywings1223:

I would put olive oil in their hair and wrap hair in towel and send them to bed.

This

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM
This

Quoting Canvas_says:

Next day, it takes far too many hours to clean up that mess, and comb the hair out. Kids asleep, one more night isn't going to change much.... 

sissy502

Morning

I'd let my kid get rest because the next morning was going to be a nightmare. (plus, the only store in our village is already closed)

Plus you really need that morning sun to see those little nits.

EmilyD83
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM
This.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I would probably flip the fuck out, honestly. Lice and bedbugs, man. I have never encountered either and yeah. I would be that chick for a minute. I would.

And then I would buckle down and take care of it right then and there.

momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM
This. I had lice as a kid and it wasn't too bad, but I would probably be the one headed to Walmart at midnight if my dd had it.
*shuddering*

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I would probably flip the fuck out, honestly. Lice and bedbugs, man. I have never encountered either and yeah. I would be that chick for a minute. I would.

And then I would buckle down and take care of it right then and there.

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I would get the mayo, cover there head in it, wrap it in a shower cap or plastic sack tied tight and let it sit for the night.

sunrisekn
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Or maybe I'd put gasoline in his hair like another mother did a couple months ago. (I'm completely kidding, btw)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN