Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Habits\ addictions

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What annoying habit or addiction does your Dh or so have that  you can't stand? how do you deal with it? my Dh is addicted to watching CNN or BBC news at it drives me nuts sometimes that I wanna rip the tv off the wall or just rip my ears off. It's everyday and its too much. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
xtina8817
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:30 PM

He taps me. If he has his arm around me, or holding hands, if his hand is on my leg, he'll tap me with 2 fingers and I'll say "what?" And he'll say " hmm?" It's just a habit of his and I constantly think he's trying to get my attention

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I wish i could do it haha not going to lie but ugh its so gross!!! that is cool tho!

Quoting TranquilMind:

Mine can burp words and even phases.  I'm like, "Will you STOP IT ALREADY??"  He and my son laugh about it every time. 

Quoting sfigu16:

Ugh mine has a habit of burping " i love you" here and there sooooooo annoying and disgusting! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Coke. He can't not drink Coke. About a six pack a day. It sucks because often I cave in to the temptation to have one and I am trying to lose weight. I'm sure that a lot of the reason I'm over weight right now is because of the Coke. It's always in the house. He can't live without it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Anime, Sports center & ESPN. I've never met a man that will literally watch any sport. If football or basketball or baseball or hockey isn't on he'll watch golf, or bowling. Inbetween all the games he watches non stop Sports center. I make fun of it & call it Sports Shouting. It's like soap opera's for men.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Drinking :-/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM

If your hubby is watching the BBC news, he is intelligent. Be grateful for that!

At least he isn't watching the WWF or the crap on A&E like Doomsday Preppers or Storage Wars. I couldn't handle it if my DH watched that.

( Oh, and ....Please don't tell me you watch the idiots on TLC or MTV ! )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM
well he watches the storage wars too once in a while! lol. I don't watch MTV that much though. I like watching shows or comedy

Quoting Anonymous:

If your hubby is watching the BBC news, he is intelligent. Be grateful for that!

At least he isn't watching the WWF or the crap on A&E like Doomsday Preppers or Storage Wars. I couldn't handle it if my DH watched that.

( Oh, and ....Please don't tell me you watch the idiots on TLC or MTV ! )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM
He wipes boogers on the wall
baquick
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn thing still vibrates LOL

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Blech. You poor thing! ;( Im sorry. Have you ever asked if he could at least set the app to vibrate so its not one big ESPN show in your home? lol 

Quoting baquick:

He's also got the Espn game app or something. During football season it goes off all the stinking time whenever a certain team or players do something. He gets a notification. I hate it.

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Ugh! I hate the music to the sports. That dumb DUN DUN DUN. Dated a guy who watched it all the time then had the tone on his phone. Drive me batshit. lol 

Quoting baquick:

Dh listens to Espn mike and mike every. Freaking. Morning. At 6 am. >.< he turns on the TV and then when it's time for the shower he switches to the iPhone app. Ugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
stfu! are you serious ?! lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

He wipes boogers on the wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN