Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Habits\ addictions

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What annoying habit or addiction does your Dh or so have that  you can't stand? how do you deal with it? my Dh is addicted to watching CNN or BBC news at it drives me nuts sometimes that I wanna rip the tv off the wall or just rip my ears off. It's everyday and its too much. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Dead serious. No clue why or how to stop it. It's gross and he doesn't even realize he does it till I tell him.

Quoting Anonymous:

stfu! are you serious ?! lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

He wipes boogers on the wall

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM
omg that's disgusting. How old is he?? sorry Yiu have to put up with that!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dead serious. No clue why or how to stop it. It's gross and he doesn't even realize he does it till I tell him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM

DF is a smoker and likes to drink. The drinking is in moderation and only two days a week. I can cope. Smoking, not so much. Next time I send him a package (he's 1500 miles away) I'm going to send him my e-cigarette, which helped me quit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM
He is almost 30.

Quoting Anonymous:

omg that's disgusting. How old is he?? sorry Yiu have to put up with that!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

mamasaurusRex
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM
My husband is an unabashed blanket hog. He'd give me the shirt off his back and his last M&M, but at night it's everyman for himself.
anon71
by Momma Squirrel on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Slurps, sucks his teeth, talks too much, loses track of time, and leaves his damn shoes where I'll trip over them every freaking time.
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM

smoking

honking in the shower

scraping bowl

SinaiJ
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

My babe doesn't cut his nails until they're obnoxiously long. So like a proper wife, I make him, or nag him until he does it. He also likes to listen to those YouTube walk-throughs of games where people talk the whole time. Most annoying shit ever. But he's also a truck driver, so he's on the road a lot of the time, so I accept his annoying habits whilst he's home. He's usually pretty good about not poking the Mama Bear until she mauls ;o)

nicmain
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Humms when he eats.
Work-a-holic. He puts work before everything. Even when he is home he is on the phone or computer working. Not because his job demands it. Because he just can't ever shut down his work brain. He will be at work and say he will be home in 45min and he will show up 2 hours later.
MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Oh...oh no...his phone fell in the sink full of water or toilet?? Well, thats an awful shame. :( 

(Wink, wink) :P 

Quoting baquick:

Damn thing still vibrates LOL

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Blech. You poor thing! ;( Im sorry. Have you ever asked if he could at least set the app to vibrate so its not one big ESPN show in your home? lol 

Quoting baquick:

He's also got the Espn game app or something. During football season it goes off all the stinking time whenever a certain team or players do something. He gets a notification. I hate it.

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Ugh! I hate the music to the sports. That dumb DUN DUN DUN. Dated a guy who watched it all the time then had the tone on his phone. Drive me batshit. lol 

Quoting baquick:

Dh listens to Espn mike and mike every. Freaking. Morning. At 6 am. >.< he turns on the TV and then when it's time for the shower he switches to the iPhone app. Ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)