Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who does this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

A girl posted in one of the local FB yard sale pages that she does tats out of her home with her husband for $20. Just where I would want to go if I got a tat...someone's house who advertises on FB yard sale pages. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punchyobuns
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Some people will do anything for the cheapest tattoo. Which then ends up being the most expensive tattoo when you have to get it zapped off.

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Yuck. Scratchers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Or get hepatitis

Quoting Punchyobuns:

Some people will do anything for the cheapest tattoo. Which then ends up being the most expensive tattoo when you have to get it zapped off.

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Or the hospital visits where they have to pump you full of antibiotics for a weeks because of a staph infection.

Quoting Punchyobuns:

CafeMom Tickers
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Yeah, we had a guy hockin his in home tats in our area fb page too. To top it off, they were REALLY AWFUL tats he was showing off.
crescentstar2
by Anne on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM
There was a chick earlier that posted her in home tat
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM

http://zenpretzeltrick.blogspot.com/2005/01/legend-of-nastiest-scratcher-on-earth.html?m=1

(sorry, on mobile, can't make it clicky)

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:49 PM
someone who obviously isn't very professional!!
alf2651
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Same here. I know a guy - great horror makeup artist, but terrible tattoo artist. The worst part is everyone he tattoos, which is mostly friends and family, keeps saying that his tattoos are great. But I've seen them and I think they're terrible.

Quoting cLanief:

Yeah, we had a guy hockin his in home tats in our area fb page too. To top it off, they were REALLY AWFUL tats he was showing off.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

SinaiJ
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Well that's clearly sanitary and you'll get an AWESOME "tat", I'm sure.... *eyes roll so far back into my head that I can see my brain*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured