Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need yall opinio about when having an child I heard they told me it will happen in 2014 is that always true and I been taking prenatals and starting taking pregnitude July 2013 yall think it will happen before 2014 or should I just give up or keep trying?

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
fkh8ah
by Felicia on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:19 PM

My mother always taught me if you dont have anything nice to say then just dont say anything at all. sealed lip

mattiehatter
by Mary on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Is taken me over 3 years so....

Quoting tinkerbellp:

do you think it will happen anytime soon thought in your mind?

I just dont want to give up on my dreams

Quoting mattiehatter:

Two months isn't that bad. Just keep at it. It can take up to a year. And snigger to the second part.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

i been ttc for one year and 2 months now how are you dong?

Quoting mattiehatter:

Depends. How long have you been at it?

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

tiffluv81
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Tinkerbellp, why would you post in this group. This Group out of all groups on cm for ttc you post here. Girl you asked for all the harsh comments. Please these ladies are not psychics this is mom confessions. If you don't want the harsh words you need to delete this post and move where it need to go.

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Why are you using a donor?

Quoting tinkerbellp:

i m sorry I m just tired I m asking do yall think I will get pregnant before 2014 or will it happen in 2014 as long I m eating healthy and all that what do yall think? 

Since I m using an sperm donor you think it will happen

Quoting Punchyobuns:

I dont understand the question :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM

She isnt using a clinic, she is actually searching for donors on Craigslist and other places. SMH!

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are using a sperm donor, the clinic will usually tell you if it has been successful or not, I think.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Say what
tiffluv81
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Heyyyy why would you say that. Oh my maybe I need to ask her why she would do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

She isnt using a clinic, she is actually searching for donors on Craigslist and other places. SMH!

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are using a sperm donor, the clinic will usually tell you if it has been successful or not, I think.

tinkerbellp
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:12 PM

oh maybe I didnt realized it and thanks for helping me everyone is looking for advice not neg lol

Quoting tiffluv81:

Tinkerbellp, why would you post in this group. This Group out of all groups on cm for ttc you post here. Girl you asked for all the harsh comments. Please these ladies are not psychics this is mom confessions. If you don't want the harsh words you need to delete this post and move where it need to go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured