Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ok, so we all know that all Pitts are aggressive.........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 157 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I took my kids to the park tonight. As I was sitting on the bench I notice a mother and father walking up with their DD and this big lol fat Pitt Bull. This dog was gorgeous but my God did he like showing off hos big pl white teeth. My girls approached this couple and asked to pet their dog, they said yes.......then they give the leash to their DD, then this dog drags the little girl to the bench I am sitting at and he invites himself up walks over to me and covers the side of my face with....................slobber!!!!!! Oh my God I think he wanted to eat me!!!!!!! I was terrified!!!!!!! He was the biggest fucking sweetheart of a bully.........not all of them are bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM
My pittie mix is awesomely sweet like that.
Karen_29
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM
I have a lab/pitt mix and he is a big,sweet spoiled baby...lol
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Mobile Photo

This one is not
Amybelle
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM
6 moms liked this

good you you all...........I'd rather not play Russian Roulette with my children

AmazingAmanda
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Yay?
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I have a puppy Pitt bull and I am teaching him to be a sweet heart. He is going to be trained soon so I hope that when he is an adult pitt and we go on walks people wont be too afraid of him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM
4 moms liked this
Any dog can bite.

I don't let my kids pet small dogs. Mainly because small dogs are usually not good with children.

Quoting Amybelle:

good you you all...........I'd rather not play Russian Roulette with my children

LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM
10 moms liked this
Then don't give them a gun...?

Quoting Amybelle:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

My mom has a pitt named "Missy" one evening something happend at the neighbors and the cops had to be called, when they came to my mothers door to ask her questions the dog escaped out the door and overjoyed at the company started rolling around on the ground asking for belly rubs.... the cop loved her. 

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Haha!
I don't trust tiny dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any dog can bite.

I don't let my kids pet small dogs. Mainly because small dogs are usually not good with children.

Quoting Amybelle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)