Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I came back home to find me ex being arrested in front of my house.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM
  • 27 Replies
I Probably haven't seen my ex in I dont know how long . We have a daughter together. I will just say right now that when I was with him it was at a VERY low point in my life . ANYWAYS, the few times he has camw over he always pops up unexpected without even calling. Anyways, he shows up yesterday, of course unexpected, and didnt call. He must have rang thw door bell like 10 times. I saw it was him (im not saying it was right) through this small window near the door but I ignored it hoping hed leave. He prob rung the doorbell 20 mins straight and tried to peep through the side window to see if he could see me. Well I opened thw door eventually bcause I needed to go to the store anyways. He immediaely starts trying to argue with me and begins to act belligerent. So I tell him, can you please come another day and call before and you can see her. Long story short he wont leave but began getting loud and oh so embarrassing saying things like he deserves to be with his daughter and I have her around so many n***** and other strange and untrue things. So I decide I will leave to the store just to get away and I put my dd in her carseat. He says he wants to say bye. Ok fine. But after like 15 mins I say ok im leaving but he begins to argue and yell at me and will not allow me to closr the door to my car. Eventually, I take my dd and go in the house but he barges in and will not leave. Long story short, no matter what I said he wouldnt leave and was starting to act a fool

I threaten to call the police but hes not scared "of thr white man go ahead call the police inm not scared," tge police come after time spent with him telling them he pays child support snd has custody papers ( both untrue) they eventually get him to leave (he came on foot ) so I left for like 15 mins to make sure he was gone before driving back home. When I got back to my house the police were still there and my ex had his shirt off and was being arrested. My dd is a little over a year btw. Im just so embarrasd by thre hole idea. Yes, I undetstand he's a hot mess. But I feel like maybe I shouldn't have called the police. VBulletin i dont care about him but was I being a b***?
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
But if you were scared, yes, you did the right thing and you were not being a bitch
petitekatie
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I would have called when he barged in. No warning.

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I understand what you are saying but get some sort of order to keep him away from you guys. He sounds crazy
mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Quoting LadyVoldemort:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're on a phone and probably still shaken up about this whole thing, because I can't understand a single thing in this post.

Lol I just read it and your right it made very little sense. I did do some editing. Hopefully its more readable
LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Much better.

Quoting mz23:

Quoting LadyVoldemort:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're on a phone and probably still shaken up about this whole thing, because I can't understand a single thing in this post.

Lol I just read it and your right it made very little sense. I did do some editing. Hopefully its more readable

elfling811
by Niki on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
You are smart to keep your DD away from that hot mess!
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I would have called. 

pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM
You did the right thing. He sounds just lovely?!
mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NiceMom06:

I understand what you are saying but get some sort of order to keep him away from you guys. He sounds crazy

Yea one of the officers told me to get a custody order because if he took her they couldnt do anything. He kept saying oh you dont care about me. Well duh. Why would I care about someone who does nothing or doesnt see their daughter. Besides I am not into you regardless
mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Quoting pixiesmom2:

You did the right thing. He sounds just lovely?!

Hes just A ray of sunshine : l
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)