Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weird convo with the neighbor and im worried about her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My neighbor is kinda a jackass. Hrs pushing 40 thinks he is a 15 year old stud and has always been some what randy and pushy with women (we dated briefly when I first moved here)
He's made advances on me several times in the past but within the last two years he has calmed down towards me.
He met a girl, they started dating and after a while she ended up pregnant.
I didn't know they had a bad relationship until I talked to my mom about them one say. Apparently she was doing a lot of pills and getting g high and once she got pregnant he put her on lock down. She got tired of it and left.

Anyway, the babies (twins) just turned a year old and they decided to try for a relationship so she and the babies moved back in with him. This was about a month or two ago I guess.
Well I had never met her until a few weeks ago she came by to introduce herself and see if me or my friend wanted any clothes she couldn't fit in any more. She was very sweet but very short. Said she had to go her boyfriend was standing at their door waiting for her.
I assumed it was because they were leaving to go some where.

Any way on to today. My other neighbor walks over ranting about how the girl had come to his house asking him if he would go to the store for her. She was out of cigarettes and wanted an energy drink. He said of course he would and went to the store for her. When he got back she asked him if he would sit in the living room a second while she changed.
Apparently another neighbor is watching her every move because it didn't take long for the bf to call and cuss her out for talking to the neighbor.

Now let me point out she is young and pretty but our neighbor is older like 50s and he has a girlfriend. He's just a really nice guy. He actually met me earlier today to help haul a changing table to my house. My kids adore him and yes always willing to help someone.

So anyway , he is over here ranting to me about the poor girl being locked up in the house all day not able to leave and how she isn't even allowed to have friends come see her.
Her bf works at a car dealership his dad owns. He won't even give her a car to drive for herself. He leaves at 10 for work he's home by 12-1 for lunch and then he comes home early from work because he just can't stand being away where she can't be watched by him 24/7.

Well while the older neighbor is talking to me she walks over and asks me if she can speak to me in private. I'm a little startled but I agree and I leave the older neighbor to get a sprinkler set up for my kids with my cousin watching.
So we walk over to her porch and she just starts talking. She can't leave can't see her friends can't have a car he told her the older neighbor would try to sleep with her and I'm a snitch so stay away from us. Then she tells me something that damn near stopped my heart. During sex a hole was torn in the inside of her vagina and the past 3 weeks she has been to the gyno 5 times. She said it was healing but still caused her pain. She said her bf didn't act like he cared. He still wanted sex and when she would tell him it was 2 much and it hurt he wouldn't stop.

Thank god he pulled up then cause I thought I might black out I was so angry. He is a big guy I can imagine how much he has been hurting her. She is tiny maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.
She jumped up and begged me to tell him I walked over on my own. To see the babies. Which I did and she ran inside. He comes to the door and asks me what I'm up 2 and I said oh I saw your babies out here playing and came by to give em a hug. They are so big!
He laughed a little and walked in without even really looking at me.

Then she darted back out and hugged me and thanked me for listening because she had no one else.

I walked back to my house almost in tears. I still don't know what to say. I've gone to my back door several times to look over there and see if she's come out to smoke. Haven't seen her yet.

I will make an effort to talk with her during the week from now on. I can't call the cops because I believe she's so scared of him leaving her or maybe hurting her that shed just lie and he would know I called. He'd keep an even closer eye on her after that and I wouldn't be able to check on her at all.

I'm just stunned. I knew he was a prick but this just blows my mind. Its like he hates her and he's punishing her for something. This girl looks like a baby. Maybe 12-13 years old but I'm guessing she's 24 or so. Around my age.

Anyway please for those who pray. Please pray for her. Those who don't do whatever you do to send her good vibes. I don't know what to say or do.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like this woman is in one hell of an awful situation!

pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Wow! That poor girl! They have shelters and things for women in her situation.That guy needs a good ass kicking!!
NeverTooMany
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM

going crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:16 AM
That's..... Disturbing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:17 AM
She has family she can go to but the bf is the type of guy that says if you leave I wont let you take the kids or he would threaten to take her to court and get custody from her. And how can she fight him? He won't let her work and she doesn't have a car

Quoting pixiesmom2:

Wow! That poor girl! They have shelters and things for women in her situation.That guy needs a good ass kicking!!
VIVXI
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Prayers!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Yes it is

Quoting Anonymous:

That's..... Disturbing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Thank you.

Quoting VIVXI:

Prayers!!!!

pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM
2 moms liked this
That's imprisoning her though and it is illegal! She could press charges and thereis no way he would get custody after that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:22 AM

domestic violence is so horrible! You are right to not call the cops yet. She has to be ready to escape. Can you give her some resources about domestic violence? Or at least tell her that is what she is facing and give her the hotline? (Many women in this situation don't know that what the man is doing is illegal.) Also ask her if her family/friends knows what is going on. Because a supportive family is so helpful for an escape plan! Hmm, trying to think what else. I just helped a friend escape domestic violence this past year. Try to talk to her more about the future and custody if she left and all. More than likely he is holding something over her to make her stay. Perhaps he tells her that if she leaves he will keep the kids? Legally that's not true. Though if she leaves without the kids that could be seen as abandonment by the courts and make him get the kids. Tell her if she flees to make sure to take the kids with her. Also tell her to keep info secure, like change passwords on email accounts, cell phone etc. b/c more than likely he is spying on her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN