Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well we didn't get her.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  • 90 Replies
It's the 1st Friday of the month. So it's our wkend with sd. BM decides we can't have her because she works 5-10pm at sonic and Sundays are her day off. She's mad because last month had 5 weekends (we have 1st, 3rd, and 5th) so we had her last wkend and Monday for Labor Day. She asked for sd last Sunday for a few hours... We agreed, she decided not to get her. She informed DH today that he can't have sd because she isn't "giving up another Sunday off." Ok... But it's court ordered so you don't have a choice... She tried to say she let us have her Monday and that's enough.. But that monday was co'ed as well. We went to pick her up, no one was home. BM was at work and her DH was gone with the kids. DH called him and he answered and said that BM told him we didn't want sd so he brought her with the other kids to his parents.. And he was sorry. Not sorry enough to go get sd but whatever. DH called BM and left her a vm that he wants sd NOW. She sent him a text meant for her husband that said "do NOT give **** to her dad. He went to the house to try to get her." Yep. She's a bitch.

And if anyone remembers I made a post Monday called something like waiting for her retaliation... Here it is.
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Call attorney.

So glad my dh doesn't have other kids. Sounds really sticky!
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:54 AM
5 moms liked this
We called a visitation hotline for parents who are denied access to their kids. They gave us a lot of advice on how to document this occurrence and others for a contempt of court case. I have friends who deal with BM's and no one deals with shit like we do. It's horrible.

Quoting Mackenzie40:

Call attorney.

So glad my dh doesn't have other kids. Sounds really sticky!

twinners.mama
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:55 AM
4 moms liked this
Document everything. Go back to court. Good luck.
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Thanks. It just really sucks that we have to. And she won't let us talk to sd so that we can explain why we didn't get her. Every time she does this sd comes over asking why we didn't want to pick her up.

Quoting twinners.mama:

Document everything. Go back to court. Good luck.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:59 AM
2 moms liked this

So, she's playing the alienation of affection game.  A game which judges are finally getting wise to.  I wonder how surprised she will be when the judge gets fed up with her games and grants full custody to your husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Cal the attorney...this is the only reason I am glad their biomom abandoned them (she gets 4 hrs 1 Saturday a month, supervised and hasn't shown up or called in over a year and before that it was many years...this last time she tried to get them (the older two only) to sneak to the bus stop with her while the social worker was helping my youngest ds get a drink since she and her dh couldn't bother!

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm documenting EVERYTHING. I'm so tired of it. My DH is a good dad who actually wants his kid... But BM is always playing games with him. He's real laid back and hates to rock the boat, but i think he's finally done. We're getting everything we can together to go to court. We're hoping the judge doesn't side with her. This summer we had a verbal agreement that we switched every other week.. The week (our week) of her party at our house BM kept her from us until Thursday when we were supposed to get her on Sunday. We almost canceled her party because we didn't know if we'd have her. And she wouldn't let us call her. When we finally picked sd up she said "I'm so glad you're here!! I was scared you didn't want to have my party because mommy said she didn't know why you wouldn't come."

Quoting csxt99:

So, she's playing the alienation of affection game.  A game which judges are finally getting wise to.  I wonder how surprised she will be when the judge gets fed up with her games and grants full custody to your husband.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

She sounds like a charming bitch who is going to alienate her own child.  Eventually, the kids figure it out and turn on the parent who keeps lying to them.  

Quoting TexasGirl90:

I'm documenting EVERYTHING. I'm so tired of it. My DH is a good dad who actually wants his kid... But BM is always playing games with him. He's real laid back and hates to rock the boat, but i think he's finally done. We're getting everything we can together to go to court. We're hoping the judge doesn't side with her. This summer we had a verbal agreement that we switched every other week.. The week (our week) of her party at our house BM kept her from us until Thursday when we were supposed to get her on Sunday. We almost canceled her party because we didn't know if we'd have her. And she wouldn't let us call her. When we finally picked sd up she said "I'm so glad you're here!! I was scared you didn't want to have my party because mommy said she didn't know why you wouldn't come."

Quoting csxt99:

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Woman on the phone basically said we needed more documentation and to see if we end up with her at all this weekend. This is our first time to file contempt so it'll be a pop on the hand at most. Ridiculous. I wish DH would have filed the other 50 times he's had a right to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cal the attorney...this is the only reason I am glad their biomom abandoned them (she gets 4 hrs 1 Saturday a month, supervised and hasn't shown up or called in over a year and before that it was many years...this last time she tried to get them (the older two only) to sneak to the bus stop with her while the social worker was helping my youngest ds get a drink since she and her dh couldn't bother!

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I've always held on to the hope that she would see through her mom one day.. If she ever believes that my DH is half of the monster that her mom makes him out to be she'll hate him. It's ridiculous.

Quoting csxt99:

She sounds like a charming bitch who is going to alienate her own child.  Eventually, the kids figure it out and turn on the parent who keeps lying to them.  

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Quoting csxt99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)