Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So we may go to war..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this
Over chemical warfare being used to kill innocent women and children.
But we do nothing about the women who are be headed or stoned daily, because they looked at a man the wrong way, or too much of their face was showing .

So how does this make sense? Neither is right per American standards. But we pay no mind to the latter.

I feel like there is a undisclosed agenda here.

Keep in mind , I also feel like we only know what they want us to know .
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, that's how it works.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM
...I got nothin
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM
How is it America's business if women are stoned for showing too much of their face? That happens in other countries not here
2ArfarasMom
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Women being stoned for looking at a man isn't right IMO. However, they are adult women who already know that's a "rule" and not supposed to do that. Again, I don't agree with it, not condoning it in any way. But that's not the same as random, completely innocent adults AND CHILDREN being killed by chemical attacks for absolutely no reason. Those two situations are very different, both very sad
SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:29 AM
4 moms liked this
I think America needs to mind Its own business in both matters...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM
I understand this pov.

Quoting 2ArfarasMom:

Women being stoned for looking at a man isn't right IMO. However, they are adult women who already know that's a "rule" and not supposed to do that. Again, I don't agree with it, not condoning it in any way. But that's not the same as random, completely innocent adults AND CHILDREN being killed by chemical attacks for absolutely no reason. Those two situations are very different, both very sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM
The same could be asked of both situations

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it America's business if women are stoned for showing too much of their face? That happens in other countries not here

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM
If we go to war, the whole world will be against us. We are a joke to the international community. No one fears is, no one looks up to us as in the past. Sad what this country is becoming. And this all started way before Obama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree 100%.
I think if Obama decides to go without congresses approval, as he already stated he could do. He will destroy us. No one at this point is in support, but him. It's scary.

It is very upsetting that we have become a mockery.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we go to war, the whole world will be against us. We are a joke to the international community. No one fears is, no one looks up to us as in the past. Sad what this country is becoming. And this all started way before Obama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:41 AM
America is nosy.

Quoting Anonymous:

The same could be asked of both situations

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN