Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cheating and living with it

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM
  • 117 Replies
I know a ton of people are going to bash me but I'm feeling pretty low and need someone to just talk to. My husband cheated on me with a 19 year old back in April. My daughter was 3 months old. Now I'm pregnant again I was using bc and breastfedding so I in no way planned this pregnacy. I went threw his phone and saw he's emailing Craigslist girls. Anyways for my own reasons leaving would mess up my future so I'm kind of stuck so I don't want to hear well leave comments I want to know has anyone staied with a cheating husband and how do you live with it?
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:23 AM
4 moms liked this
Well I guess I can't say what I want cuz you do not want to hear it. However I will say you need to learn to love yourself more.
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM

I would never stay but it's not my life...I'm sorry you're going through this.  As long as you stay your just telling him it's ok to keep on cheating...

Good luck momma

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM
I can't live with it. Good luck, I hope someone can give you the advice you need on this...if he's actually physically cheating, I hope you are able to stay safe and healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I gave my husband another chance and I am very glad that I did. HOWEVER, I wouldn't do it again. The first and only time nearly broke me. If he even hinted at something like that again, I would be gone.
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:28 AM

I lived with it once, worst mistake of my life, honestly! I wouldn't stand for it, once a cheater, always a cheater...

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:30 AM
If I were married I would work through it. Have him be open about everything. Set some days aside for you to tell him how it made you feel. Is he willing to work towards gaining your trust?
natasha_19
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:30 AM
He acually had sex once with the 19 year old but the other stuff is just like sexting or flirting I consider it all cheating tho

Quoting MommyAddie:

I can't live with it. Good luck, I hope someone can give you the advice you need on this...if he's actually physically cheating, I hope you are able to stay safe and healthy.

SWEET737
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:32 AM

The only way I think you should stay with your husband is if he is willing to change and make the necessary steps it takes to change. Did you notice a break down in your relationship before April? Was it a co worker? Someone he is in close contact with often? I am not here to bash you or tell you to leave because your marriage can be saved but he has to show signs of remorse and improvement. Is he looking up Craiglist girls lately?

angeleyes16
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I guess I can't say what I want to say... So how many times cheating will be the last straw? Well, anyways... I guess the only advice I can give you is to always use condoms. I'm sure you don't want anything passing to your unborn baby. (Considering the type of women who advertise themselves on craigslist for sex). And also I guess just accept that he will keep cheating? I mean you pretty much have already right? Unless you think throwing a fit about it, but staying with him is going to change his ways. Oh, and please don't go down on him or anything... Who knows what's in his junk... Yuck!

natasha_19
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Ya know he says he is he says sorry he won't do it again bla bla bla but I keep catching him contacting girls he's only ever met one but he'll email till they plan to meet up then just stop talking to them. I go to bed super early like 8-9pm so I does this shit at night. Iv tried talking but I just can't believe what he says. We are married just got married in jan. at this point I even told him I'm starting to form hatred toward him and eventually will prob end up cheating on him and leaving. But right now I couldn't finish my degree and support 3 kids so I stay cuz if I don't I know I won't finish college and that's more important to me than anything. I keep my kids out of it I don't talk to him about unless they are gone or I text him so I just feel super alone.

Quoting imandia4:

If I were married I would work through it. Have him be open about everything. Set some days aside for you to tell him how it made you feel. Is he willing to work towards gaining your trust?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN