Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorta f***ing freaked out

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:27 AM
  • 25 Replies
So, we're @ my in laws for the weekend. DD is sleeping in the spare room and we're on the couch.
The room door is propped open and it closed halfway, catching my attention. I looked over and it shuts. I thought it was DD, so I called out for her. Nothing. I wake DH up (my back hurts, so that's why I'm not sharing a bed w/ DD as usual) and he says the family dog probably did it. Nope. He's behind the tv as usual (that's just his place to sleep, don't judge him). Then DH tries saying that the door wasn't propped open. He goes to check and as he opens it back up, he has to move the bucket, so the door can go back to it's fully open position. He laughs and says, "cool."

O.o

He says that his sister that died many years ago was probably playing w/ the door! What??
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Kinda cool. The sister could have just been protecting your daughter. I believe in ghosts and have had things happen that can only be explained that way. All good things.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Ah I cracked up with the dog comment.
Anyway, super creepy.. Sorry!
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:33 AM
That's what I was thinking bc DH says that she used to be very protective of him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Kinda cool. The sister could have just been protecting your daughter. I believe in ghosts and have had things happen that can only be explained that way. All good things.
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Lol. No worries. I needed some humor, so I wouldn't be too creeped out

Quoting TexasGirl90:Ah I cracked up with the dog comment.
Anyway, super creepy.. Sorry!
Basherte
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Don't freak out. This made me smile. 

At least you know that the sister doesn't have any ill will towards the family. 

CafeMom Tickers
imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Earlier something moved in my room. Some clothes. Seriously they were on the floor already. I stared at it and then continued typing.
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM
It made DH smile too.
I'm just here trying not to freak out. I've had experiences that were subtle, but this was not.

Quoting Basherte:

Don't freak out. This made me smile. 

At least you know that the sister doesn't have any ill will towards the family. 

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Oh and my cat is chasing an invisable being.
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Ahh!I'd poke the clothes w/ a stick.
I was gonna ignore the partial closing, but then there was that swift close after

Quoting imandia4:

Earlier something moved in my room. Some clothes. Seriously they were on the floor already. I stared at it and then continued typing.
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Normally my dogs sleep w/ DD, but I left them in their kennel. After the door thing, I asked DH to put them by her bed.
I don't think she's bad or anything, but I'd like my dogs around DD in case something bad shows up w/ the good.

Quoting imandia4:

Oh and my cat is chasing an invisable being.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN