Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell us about you

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 48 Replies

Your age 

SO or DH age

Your kids age

Your and DH employment

Things you like to do

I am 37 and my DH is 47  My son is 20.  We have a host son from Thailand-he is 16 but will be 17 in a couple days.  I work in an embroidery shop.  My husband works in a group home.  We like to go to festivals, fairs, family outings, camping together  We have 2 dogs and 2 cats-we LOVE animals

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkOwlStuffy
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Your age  27

SO or DH age Boyfriend is 29, Girlfriend is 26

Your kids age 1 year

Your and DH employment I'm a stay at home mom,  Boyfriend is a Line Technician in a factory, Girlfriend is a Machine Operator at the same facility. (I used to be an operator there as well.)

Things you like to do  I like to cook, shop, play video games, ride horses, read..

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I am forty, my husband is forty five, we've been married for twenty years.  We have three children, a son who's twenty, a daughter who is ten and a son who is seven.  I am disabled and my husband is a truck driver.  I like to watch old cartoons with my children, I love to read, cook, bake, sing and I love to shop!  We have a dog, three cats, a goldfish and two parakeets.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I am 29 (30 next month...yikes!). Hubby is turning 34 in November. Our son is 3, our daughter is 1. I am a SAHM, my husband is military. We are currently overseas, so we are taking advantage of it and traveling whenever we get a chance. We're both gamers, although not as much since the kids cam along. We're just as happy to stay at home and watch movies as we are to go out and do things. We have two Boxers...they are our favorite breed :)

SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:58 AM

DH's age: 28

Kids: SD is 7, son is 6, 30w5d along with my daughter.

Employment: occupational health nurse/sales coordinator

DH's employment: active duty Air Force, munitions

Things I like to do: Reading, playing video games, watching movies, playing piano, singing, crocheting.

Pets: Two kitties. Lucy Sky (bitch) and Sergeant Pepper (my baby).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:01 AM
I'm confused. You have a boyfriend AND a girlfriend?

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Your age  27

Your kids age 1 year

Your and DH employment I'm a stay at home mom,  Boyfriend is a Line Technician in a factory, Girlfriend is a Machine Operator at the same facility. (I used to be an operator there as well.)

Things you like to do  I like to cook, shop, play video games, ride horses, read..

PinkOwlStuffy
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Yes. And yes, they both know. We live together.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Your age  27

Your kids age 1 year

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:06 AM
That is just weird. And how long have you 3 been together? Is the boyfriend your child's father?

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Your age  27

Your kids age 1 year

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:08 AM
31 he is 29. We are both unemployed. I support the family. His family hates me. I have three kids Two girls one boy. I like to fish, hike, bake, play outside with the kids..roller blade, skate board, kayaking, camping, And I still don't have job. I am pissed.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Your age 

SO or DH age

Your kids age

Your and DH employment

Things you like to do

I am 37 and my DH is 47  My son is 20.  We have a host son from Thailand-he is 16 but will be 17 in a couple days.  I work in an embroidery shop.  My husband works in a group home.  We like to go to festivals, fairs, family outings, camping together  We have 2 dogs and 2 cats-we LOVE animals

PinkOwlStuffy
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:10 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL! I'd think it was weird too, if i didn't live it. I have been with Girlfriend for almost 8 years and we've been with Boyfriend for just over 5. Yes, Boyfriend is our daughter's dad..actually, Girlfriend is trying for another soon. I'm excited!

Quoting Anonymous:

That is just weird. And how long have you 3 been together? Is the boyfriend your child's father?

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Your age  27

Your kids age 1 year

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I'll be 28 next month. DH will be 29 at the end of this month, our kids are 6 (7 in November), 5, and 1. I'm a SAHM and he is warehouse manager/delivery driver for a plumbing supply company. We do pretty much every thing together...lol. We have 2 dogs and we both love animals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN