Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My best friend steals!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My best friend and I have girls around the same age. We both make the same amount of miney( which isn't a lot) but she has a lot of family help her out when I have no help at all. Recently, I noticed that her girls were wearing the same outfits my girls had. After she left I noticed most of their clothes are gone and the BAG of winter clothes that had everything(jackets, long sleeved shirts etc) was GONE. I called and ask and she denied everything. I did leave her alone at my house for an hr. -.- IM SO MAD. I have no money to replaces their winter clothes! I filed a police report and they said they can't do much unless I had proof. I want to cry, things are already hard and she made them worse....
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM

She would no longer be my friend. Hugs mama.

tlynn28
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM
I would go to her house find the stuff and take it back. How dare she steal from ur kids. She is no friend at all
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM

go take them back.

L202M
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

wtf?  She steals clothes from your house and then lets her kids wear them in front of you??????  Is she really really stupid? I'm being serious here.  I can't imagine anyone doing this.

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM

With friends like that, you don't need any enemies. So sorry about that. Hope things work out. You need to end that toxic friendship, for sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM

kick her ass!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Hang out with her one last time and ask her again. Let her know if she returned he clothes you won't press charges. If you talk to her like you already have the proof then she'll probably cave
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Thieves and liars can'tbe trusted. She obviously is not a true friend and time to break ties with her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM
If it want illegal I would!!

Quoting tlynn28:

I would go to her house find the stuff and take it back. How dare she steal from ur kids. She is no friend at all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Maybe she thought I wouldn't notice?? My kids have barley any clothes as is. I'm so mad -.-

Quoting L202M:

wtf?  She steals clothes from your house and then lets her kids wear them in front of you??????  Is she really really stupid? I'm being serious here.  I can't imagine anyone doing this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN