Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does he not want one?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Im so ready to have another baby and i have been talking about it. Well the day we schedule to make baby. He didnt show up. He then had an excuse. Infact we havent had sex since then. He claimed he ready. So why is he stalling. If he cant give me a baby. Im going to have to move on. We both have 1 kid from previous relationship. What to do?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Who exactly is he?
VIVXI
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

He had to 'show up' to make a baby?

tifbrown
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Are you in this for him or the baby? If you want to have a family with him, wait until he is ready. No good comes from pushing someone into something they aren't ready for. Men often get cold feet. However if he never wants kids, that is a legitimate deal breaker.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I have a headache now.
ebbierowe
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM
How long have you been together? How old are the other children? How involved is he in his other kids life?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM
My clock is ticking. Im in my 30s. I want another baby now. He said he wanted more.

Quoting tifbrown:

Are you in this for him or the baby? If you want to have a family with him, wait until he is ready. No good comes from pushing someone into something they aren't ready for. Men often get cold feet. However if he never wants kids, that is a legitimate deal breaker.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM
He claimed he had to work late, the night we schedule to ttc the baby. He didnt show up to hours later.

Quoting VIVXI:

VIVXI
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM

AH I see. Well talk to him about it. See what his reason was.

Quoting Anonymous:

He claimed he had to work late, the night we schedule to ttc the baby. He didnt show up to hours later.

Quoting VIVXI:

Just a gloomy gazer on a world to which I have little relation

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Is he the neighbor? A boyfriend? Your husband? A friend with benefits? If he isn't ready you need to wait. Why don't you sit down and talk about it? You may be stressing him out with the my clock is ticking, and scheduling a time to try to make a baby etc...

Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM
What? So... I realize you're not married, but are you even in a serious relationship with each other? What's the situation here?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)