Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I The Only One Who Does This?!?!?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
For days and days on end we are running errands, school events, work and play. Its non stop and I find myself waiting for that rogue cloudy wet rainy day so we can all slow down and relax on the couch together. I get to actually sit down and enjoy time to breathe. Play with the girls without worrying where we need to be.

Am I the only one who enjoys that single relaxing cloudy day filled with jammies, comfort food and movies with the family?
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Nope, I love doing that!
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I am like that during baseball season .....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM
That's me every Sunday. We don't go anywhere. We chill at home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I live for rainy days... It's when I can watch Harry Potter, eat Ice cream and caramel popcorn while the kids play inside and not feel guilty.
TheDoctorsWife
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM
You're not alone my friend. I love when I'm caught up and we can just relax at home.
rhiannonaisling
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Nope. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Nope, not alone!! Especially now that school started again.....I NEED a good day like that. Like every Saturday would be good lol
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM
We had that last night! My work-school-home commute is 80 miles. It poured as soon as I left work and it was still raining when we got home. So I stopped for deli chicken, we got fro-yo and came home and laid in bed and watched "Off Their Rockers" and "Dateline".

I wanted to go to the beach today but the kids shot me down. I guess I'll do laundry and read.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I love the conversations you have with your lo. I get a kick out of his wit! I can only imagine what it would be like to get him together with little B lol

Quoting TheDoctorsWife:

You're not alone my friend. I love when I'm caught up and we can just relax at home.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Are you a big baseball fan?

Quoting ebbierowe:

I am like that during baseball season .....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured