Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf... is there a diaper shortage?

Posted by   + Show Post
My Walmart has NO diapers!!!
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (221-223):
lilymomof5
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:41 AM

that's walmart for you. :/

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Lmao that was a wahm. Now unless she has little chinese kids in her basement i didnt buy slave labor diapers. Oh and not everything that comes from overseas is slave labor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chinese slave labor diapers? (alva, jc trade, sunbaby, kawaii, THC, etc) That's not too uncommon for them to take weeks. Next time try a work at home mom. 

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Not really.

Quoting Anonymous:

Super.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Depends on where you order them from, last time i ordered them it took almost two weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

Shipping takes like 3-4 days. So stay home those few days. I can't believe I'm actually carrying on with this conversation.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

And what should she do while she waits for them? Tshirts and towels are ok while at home, not really anywhere else..

Quoting Anonymous:Nope. I oder all mine online. Use old shirts and hand towels while you wait.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:She would have to go to the store and get cloth diapers first off.

Quoting Anonymous:Wouldn't have to go to a store at all if you used cloth.

Quoting tardistraveller:

or go to a different store...

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess its time to start using cloth ;)

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I never had good luck with Luvs. It's odd how every baby is different. I know a lot of people that swear by Pampers, but I personally hate them lol. 

Quoting okiemamaof3:

Maybe I should try them again. I hated luvs when he was a little baby & now that's what I prefer.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Quoting okiemamaof3:

No target. I have dollar general, which only had dg brand and we are heading to Walgreens.

The DG brand diapers actually work really well. I hate most store brand diapers, but I tried those while we were traveling once and I really liked them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)