Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf... is there a diaper shortage?

Posted by   + Show Post
My Walmart has NO diapers!!!
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
.Bad.Wolf.
by Morsmordre on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
That's one thing our Walmart never seems to run out of lol. Hope you found some somewhere else!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Super.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Depends on where you order them from, last time i ordered them it took almost two weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

Shipping takes like 3-4 days. So stay home those few days. I can't believe I'm actually carrying on with this conversation.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

And what should she do while she waits for them? Tshirts and towels are ok while at home, not really anywhere else..

Quoting Anonymous:Nope. I oder all mine online. Use old shirts and hand towels while you wait.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:She would have to go to the store and get cloth diapers first off.

Quoting Anonymous:Wouldn't have to go to a store at all if you used cloth.

Quoting tardistraveller:

or go to a different store...

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess its time to start using cloth ;)

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Not really.

Quoting Anonymous:

Super.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Depends on where you order them from, last time i ordered them it took almost two weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

Shipping takes like 3-4 days. So stay home those few days. I can't believe I'm actually carrying on with this conversation.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

And what should she do while she waits for them? Tshirts and towels are ok while at home, not really anywhere else..

Quoting Anonymous:Nope. I oder all mine online. Use old shirts and hand towels while you wait.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:She would have to go to the store and get cloth diapers first off.

Quoting Anonymous:Wouldn't have to go to a store at all if you used cloth.

Quoting tardistraveller:

or go to a different store...

Quoting Anonymous:

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM

they were waiting for you to come through before they stocked.

LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM

never had that happened anywhere. Maybe their delivery didnt come in time? SOmeone messed up with the order etc? But wal mart is bad lately around here with stuff I need anyways. They didnt have any number 2 diapers and only one number 3 lest. SO I got the number 3, I was gonna start her on the 3 soon anyways....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:58 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Quoting BeAmour:

Their truck may have been running late or someone didn't put an order in for them, thinking someone else did.
Hoppers33
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I bought them once and expected them to be a "get what you pay for" type thing, but they ended up working well for us too. Plus, ds loved dinos so it was a bonus that they had Land Before Time characters on them.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Walgreens diapers worked just fine. I liked them actually.

bamafama
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM

They are probably just re arranging.. I went the other day to WalMart to get some meet for a cookout and they had NO MEAT WHATSOEVER>> they said they were getting new freezers and moving things around..

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah I've come to the following conclusion: Pullups are created by the antichrist.  Their only function is to ensure your kid never gets potty trained.  Kids are getting trained later and later ever since pullups were introduced.  Coincidence? I think not.

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Cloth diapers can help with potty trianing too :) the cloth feel helps them know when they get wet and when its time to hurry to the bathroom. 

Quoting okiemamaof3:

I would like to. But he's 16 months old and I'm hoping we wont be diapering much longer. Seriously considering it for new baby... Im 25 weeks tomorrow

Quoting Anonymous:

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM

That has never happened to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN