Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Sex at Home?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow your 16 year old that is in a 2 year relationship to sleep with her boyfriend at your house?  My sister is allowing this and her reasoning is that it's much safer for them to be at home?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
Young_Mommy89
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM
My first love & I were in a 2 yr relationship from ages 13-15, stayed best friends after & only had sex 6years later.

We were very much in love

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Well, the thing that gets me about this is - a 2 year relationship WHEN they are 16?  So they were "dating" at 14?  Wtf??

i did allow my 18+ year old daughters to have their boyfriends over IF they had been in at least a 6 month or so relationship.  Not before then, but then again, it never came up.  2 of them never had a boyfriend BEFORE 18, and the other one never had a serious one til 17.

acook0331
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM

No fucking way.

CookiePwnz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM
7 moms liked this

The way I see it, you can either have an open, honest relationship with your children, or try to hide the world away and have them sneak off and do it anyway. We were all that age. I don't condone it, per se, but I accept it.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM
5 moms liked this

No I wouldn't. I understand her reasoning, but I would not allow it in my home.  Only person having sex in my home is me.

mamasaurusRex
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Hell no. HELL no!
LadyAmaranth
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM

No. But I wouldn't let my kids date under age 16 either.

lesalmi
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I'm 24 and I can still not sleep with my bf in my parents house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM

No...just no. Depending on the state if someone calls the cops she could get charged with  a "contributing to the delinquency (or state variations) of a minor" and lose custody of her and any siblings...

not to mention it is just plain wrong. I will provide birth control (but the state will provide it if I don't) but not a location

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

No but then again my dd would not have been in a two year relationship at 16 because she will not date until 16.

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM

oh HELL NO!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)