Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Sex at Home?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow your 16 year old that is in a 2 year relationship to sleep with her boyfriend at your house?  My sister is allowing this and her reasoning is that it's much safer for them to be at home?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
MommmaBeee
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Well her reasoning is a good one.. When i was 16 i would meet my BF in the woods which is obviously very unsafe for multiple reasons! Before you bash me i dont care about what you may or may not have to say.! 

MommmaBeee
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Not saying i would let my daughters they are only 6 months old so i have not thought about it. Just saying when you are that young and stupid and you feel the time is right its going to happen regardless..

Quoting MommmaBeee:

Well her reasoning is a good one.. When i was 16 i would meet my BF in the woods which is obviously very unsafe for multiple reasons! Before you bash me i dont care about what you may or may not have to say.! 

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hell no.

lovemyhoney
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM
3 moms liked this
Nope. I don't condone teenage sex. I don't want it in my house. I grew up feeling like its disrespectful to have sex in other peoples houses, so I don't do it.
imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Obviously when there is a will there is a way. And that way will not be handed to them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Your sister is an ass

BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM

make sure your child is using protection an my husband ,her father would go apeshit if our daughter ever spoke about that to him :)

susannah2000
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Not in a million years.

laparla
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM

If it's legal, then yes.

Armymom134
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM
No.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)