Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Sex at Home?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow your 16 year old that is in a 2 year relationship to sleep with her boyfriend at your house?  My sister is allowing this and her reasoning is that it's much safer for them to be at home?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (611-620):
Kelvzz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:10 PM

No. They're children, not adults. I'm sure she sees this as better to be at home, but they're not adults and shouldn't be allowed to behave as so. If they're adults then they'd have their own house for their sleep overs 

maidjillian
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope!  I'm not against sex before marriage, but not for kids.  16 is not an adult and yeah, if they're going to do it, they're gonna do it, but I sure as hell am not going to allow it in my home.  Let 'em sneak around like we did, lol!  Seriously, sex is a HUGE emotional milestone and you need your parents to have your best interests in mind at all times. 

ninichink
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Me and DH were allowed sleepovees at 16 but in separate rooms. I had been dating him for already 2yrs. And now we have 4 kids and 22yrs together.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Never. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Never

fanci64
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
It makes me laugh to see some of you moms saying no, or Hell no, or that they wouldn't have been in a two year relationship by the age of 16. You are all delusional. Your son or daughter is going to do what they are going to do. If you try to be all gruff and tuff about it they will just get sneaky as the time goes by. A open relationship with your parents is the best deterrent to teen pregnancy. Good luck to all of you women that think you will have that kind of control over your child at 16, Hell at 14, they have their own minds and ideas.
CutieCrab
by Jen on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM

No.

eykelley
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Idk. We'll have to see the kid of teen she grows up to be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Heck no , no one has any morals anymore. I was raised to wait unti marriage. Apparently you were not, this is why so many teenagers are having kids because of the parents like you who couldn't care less if their kids were sleeping around, so sad our generation has no respect for themselves and their bodies. Sex is more than just pleasure with s boyfriend it is a commitment that you can only make when you get married

Quoting Anonymous:

Morals are subjective. You can't tell someone they don't have morals. You can say they don't live up to your morals. Not everyone cares if their kid waits until marriage.

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

Um, no, where are the morals?  What is this teaching a child?

Nonasthebomb
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Hell no! Guess who's going to end up a grandmother if her kid isn't on the pill!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)